SCS Software

message board
It is currently 20 Oct 2014 11:42

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: 03 May 2013 16:10 

Hello guys i hope you can help me with a little problem i got a thrustmaster ferrari 458 italia steering wheel + pedals but my pedals does not work ive tried almost everything ( my steering wheel work very well). So i hope you guys can help me.

PostPosted: 03 May 2013 19:36 

Hello DGN
Thank you for contacting our support. We really appreciate your feedback. Here at this forum, we try to take care of our customers.

Now, regarding your problem. Currently, all of our psychics are busy trying to solve different problems from around the world. Also, due to some strange, unpredicted weather complications, we are unable to use our magical crystal ball. Even our oracle keeps telling me that she's unable to predict, how you finally solved your problem.

Please, feel free to contact us at 555-DETAILS, or simply write in this topic, your actuall hardware configuration, game version, maybe even provide some screenshots.

Thank you.

PostPosted: 03 May 2013 22:21 

DGN wrote:
Hello guys i hope you can help me with a little problem i got a thrustmaster ferrari 458 italia steering wheel + pedals but my pedals does not work ive tried almost everything ( my steering wheel work very well). So i hope you guys can help me.

Make sure you have configured your wheel properly inside the game. Pay special attention to the acceleration and brake axis. Click on each, and when prompted, depress the relevant pedal to assign it to the game configuration.

Attachments:
Wheel001.png
Wheel001.png [ 207.74 KiB | Viewed 1017 times ]
Wheel002.png
Wheel002.png [ 61.59 KiB | Viewed 1017 times ]
Wheel003.png
Wheel003.png [ 111.5 KiB | Viewed 1017 times ]

Advanced Forum Search - Click here!

AsRock Z77Pro3, Intel i5 3570, 16GB Corsair 1600MHz CL9 DDR3, GTX 670 2GB
Intel 330 Series 240GB SSD, Seagate 1TB Barracuda 7200.12 HDD
Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit, NVIDIA 344.11

PostPosted: 04 May 2013 19:03 

Unco wrote:
DGN wrote:

Make sure you have configured your wheel properly inside the game. Pay special attention to the acceleration and brake axis. Click on each, and when prompted, depress the relevant pedal to assign it to the game configuration.

Thanks a lot for the help unco, now it works.