Logitech G27

easynote

Logitech G27

#1 Post by easynote » 30 Jan 2013 12:44

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

This is my configuration in the ets2, more H-shifter normal...

Could be better the FFB in game :)
Turbo50

Re: Logitech G27

#2 Post by Turbo50 » 23 Apr 2013 11:16

Yea I have that config to. I ended up whit this after many turning craches. This is a realy good config. The FFB in ETS 2 is not the best fore the g27. When i got good and realistic stearing in low speed then 90 angle turning get all huggd up. I can't get the truck strait and hit the railing with my truck. :? This config works good but do not feal the FFB more then in the citys in low sped. I do love my ETS 2 and g27 but the game is not 100% a realistic driving. The cluch and gas pedal is not fealing like you are siting in a truck. That have to do because the pedals is acting like the keybord. I hope that some one in the ETS 2 dev get that fixt.

The devs of this game need a big thanks. And all the people that did all this possible and geting all the updates possible to.

And sorry my bad Eng :( And I am typing this on a android to.
iluvets2

#3 Post by iluvets2 » 26 Apr 2013 23:13

I was driving in this about 2 weeks ago. Next thing my joy accelerator axis turns up all the way and i did not do anything! I tried making new profiles still the same thing on any transmissions settings too! I programmed everything right and still does that! so any truck i drive it will rev to the max and if i shift gears it will drive by itself and its speed will increase. the only way to stop it from moving is if i put the parking brake on,hit the brakes or if i shut off the engine. Its a very fun game it just wont work right because of the accelerator! My Logitech G27 works fine with 3D Instructor aka City Car Driving! I just want it to work! its one of my dream simulators! it took 4 hours to download! I JUST WANT IT TO WORK!!!!
If anyone has any ideas please reply! i try restarting the computer and everything i just need my accelerator axis to be low not the max! Please reply!
earthling

#4 Post by earthling » 15 May 2013 20:50

Well i hope your problem is solved, i too drive with the g27 but have not had this problem, the only thing i can think of is the setting pedals combined, maybe that is the cause of your problem.

It is really great, the one thing i have to better maybe is the linearity of the steeringwheel, but when driving it gives me no problems :)

Return to “Steering wheel + pedals”