ets 2 g27 steering twitches

dgaming03

ets 2 g27 steering twitches

#1 Post by dgaming03 » 10 Mar 2017 20:07

I used to play ets 2 alot and I had no problems with the G27, It was working perfect..

And then one day the wheel began to kinda twich but i did'nt take any notice of it until I came back about a month later and actually started looking into the problem...... it's like the wheel twtches about 4 times in a full roation

Now, at first i thought that there was something wrong with my G27 but it works fine on Farming Simulator and games like that so i figured that it must be ets 2 causeing the problem. So I uninstalled ets 2 and the logitech profiler twice and I still had the same issue. I tried the FFB plugin and it didnt make a difference, it seems that the higher up i have the sensitivity in-game the worse it gets I have tried so many things now and it still does'nt make a difference. It seems as if i have the sensitivity turned up to like 897° / 900° but the thing is I do have the wheel turned up to 900°.

Does have any tips what so ever on how to fix this i don't even care if they are wrong, I just wanna try get this problem resolved as soon as possible!

Return to “Steering wheel + pedals”