Multiplayer

oisinw3

Multiplayer

#1 Post by oisinw3 » 11 Apr 2017 20:23

Hi I just started iand i want to start playing multiplayer with my friend but he says that you cant so can someone tell me if you can or not.
Thanks.
TwinShadow

Re: Multiplayer

#2 Post by TwinShadow » 12 Apr 2017 03:56

Default game? No, this is strictly a single-player game.

However, because I'm in a nicer mood at the moment, there is a 3rd party "hack" of sorts that would put in multiplayer, at the expense of traffic and having to deal with the occasional trolls that could potentially ram you, or just speeding because they think its Need For Speed: Trucking Edition.

Also, this forum does not give support for such a hack, and instead, over on their forum. You can find it via Googling TruckersMP to get it.
Blackspots

#3 Post by Blackspots » 12 Apr 2017 04:49

And here's the website for it https://truckersmp.com/
Author: C2C Eastern New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma and Kansas improvments
ETS2 Map Combo: PM, Scandinavian Addon, RusMap, SR, The Great Steppe, PJ Indo Map
ATS Map Combo: Coast to Coast, CanaDream, Tonopah Reworked, US Expansion, Viva Mexico
Nameless Ghoul

#4 Post by Nameless Ghoul » 23 Apr 2017 11:58

There is a multiplayer which is growing with over 1.2 million users. Yes there are trolls but the admins work very hard to get rid of them.

You can download the mod from the truckersmp.com website and start trucking with the world. Your truckersmp account will need to register you own the games which can take up to 1 hour.

After that is completed you are ready to begin trucking online.

Hope to see you there!
Kind Regards,

Nameless Ghoul,
TruckersMP Project Coordinator.

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”