New to pc gaming

Seanboy1990

New to pc gaming

#1 Post by Seanboy1990 » 21 Mar 2017 21:18

Hi guys and gals

Was wondering if someone could point me in the direction of a pc able to run ETS2 easily for around £300?

Any help would be appreciated
Roadkill

Re: New to pc gaming

#2 Post by Roadkill » 22 Mar 2017 03:55

I'm afraid with that budget you have very few options and your requirement to run easily does not fit the budget either unless you want to run in very low settings.

Even a refurbished Acer aspire core i5 is above your budget and that is without any peripherals besides a cheap mouse and keyboard. You may find a used system but that comes with huge risks. The other issue is these low end systems come with very low end graphics and if you upgrade them in the future you will most likely have to upgrade the power supply also. So my advise is don't waste your money buying a system that will only give you frustration. Save your money and either build a system with Core i5 3GHz or better and Nvidia GTX 960 4GB video card minimum 600w power supply.(you can get by with less but it will be totally obsolete in a very short time.) or find a used one. I've been building computers since there were such things and I can't tell you how many people bought computers that they were using as door stops within a year because they bought low budget. Sorry for the bad news. Whatever you decide stick with mainstream gear like Intel processors and Nvidia graphics. I know I'll likely get all sorts of hate from the AMD crowd but that's OK, It's my humble opinion and I'm stickin' with it.. Good luck with your search.

Note. A system with the specs I recommended without monitor is approx. 600.00 British pounds. That's without VAT or shipping. A used system is looking better all the time. Just make sure you purchase from a reputable source. ;)
---- Rockies Back. This time HE'S at the wheel. Look out stoopid hoomans.
angrybirdseller

Re: New to pc gaming

#3 Post by angrybirdseller » 22 Mar 2017 05:26

Got to craiglist look for used machine or eBay. Intel I5 from 2012 or newer your fine, and try to get 1060 3gb card as can use it on 1080p. In additon, look at bencmarks on websites on gpu end cpu items.

Return to “Help center - player to player”