Crashes in Accessories in 1.27

derricklaw

Re: Crashes in Accessories in 1.27

#11 Post by derricklaw » 27 Apr 2017 02:51

SiSL, thanks very much for that. They changed the name on me, or someone else has come up with the mod. Anyway, I checked in the accessories area, no crashes and working fine. Changed my truck to a Scania, which gave me many more choices where your Megapack is concerned, and accessorised it up. Your pack including the star wars items and other game items, is amazing, though I do not use your traffic items as I don't want any clashes with my Jazzycat packs.
Anyway SiSL, thanks very much for your help.
derricklaw

#12 Post by derricklaw » 28 Apr 2017 00:00

Hi SiSL, thanks again for the mod you sent the link for. I have subscribed, and it is working fine. As you seem to be a mine of information, perhaps you can help me with another small thing. I mentioned earlier in these posts, about the police car in ROS traveling along with a convoy of roughly 6 buses. Siren and lights going, and smoke coming from the exhaust of the police car. Someone kindly sent me a link to a mod that cut this issue in ROS, and it works fine. However, I have RusMap as well and it has the same issue. Is there a mod for this do you think?, or can I perhaps alter the ROS mod to include RusMap?
This is only small, but it is irritating.
derricklaw

#14 Post by derricklaw » 29 Apr 2017 01:17

Thanks anyway SiSl, I appreciate you taking the time to look anyway. Happy trucking!

Return to “Help center - player to player”