Tree on Street and car in the way

Kusarr

Tree on Street and car in the way

#1 Post by Kusarr » 23 Apr 2017 19:30

Hello,
i have found 2 bugs, one of them is important.

Bug 1: at the companies wie the small entrance there is always a car in the way to successful park the trailer. if you skip the manually parking, after menu-screen your truck flies in the air and you get massive damage! This should be fixed really quickly! :/

Bug2: Between Dover and London was a tree in the middle of the street .. that was dope :D
It is possible, that this is because of a mod, that replaces trees with their own. Im not sure. It might be possible, that in vanilla, there is a small tree under the road which is not visible and through the mod, we see it.
Last edited by supersobes on 30 Jan 2019 02:15, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Thread moved from "Euro Truck Simulator 2 > Bugs" to "Euro Truck Simulator 2 > Bugs > Bugs Archive > Bugs 1.27"
Axel Slingerland

Re: Tree on Street and car in the way

#2 Post by Axel Slingerland » 23 Apr 2017 20:37

I don't see any cars when I go to park trailers, I don't get any damage if I skip manual parking and I don't see any trees in the road anywhere between Dover and London, so it makes me wonder what the problem is with your game.

If you read the Bug Reporting Guidelines for ETS2 you will see that it says if you want to make a Bug Report in the Bugs forum, you need to "ensure you are using a "clean" profile - one that has never had any mods activated." Since you asked "It is possible, that this is because of a mod", it sounds like you're using mods, thus you posted about this in the wrong place, so I have moved your thread to the right forum. I don't know what the problem could be, but in any case, please read this and ignore anything that doesn't apply to your situation...
Axel Slingerland wrote:Please post the entire contents of your game.log.txt file, and your game.crash.txt file if your game has crashed. If the logs are too large to fit in one message you can use Pastebin.com to post them. Unless you have installed the game in a non-standard way (such as using "-homedir"), or don't use Windows, here's where you'll find these files:

Windows XP:
C:\My Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\game.log.txt
C:\My Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\game.crash.txt

Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 10:
C:\Users\**Your User Name**\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\game.log.txt
C:\Users\**Your User Name**\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\game.crash.txt

If you use mods, you might also want to create a new Profile that has never had any mods applied to it, run the game with that Profile, and then post your logs. You also need to write a detailed description of the problem you are having. There are a lot of people here that are willing to help you, but they need to know what is happening. They can not guess, so it's up to you to explain the situation.

Remember, the more information and detail you provide when you need help, the higher the chances that you will get whatever it is that you need.

Good luck!
[ external image ]

Boycott YouTube for Blocking Ad Blockers

Return to “Bugs 1.27”