Peterbilt 389 Release Date?

Would you like to see custom Images on your truck be officially put into the game?

Custom company names on side of door
100%
Custom images on back of sleeper
No votes

Total votes: 13

JimmyBiggums

Peterbilt 389 Release Date?

#1 Post by JimmyBiggums » 17 Feb 2016 17:59

I absolutely love the brand new KW W900. It's the reason why I put so many hours because I felt like it was quite boring driving the slope nose T680, especially in only 16 states. Im not bored with W900 and never will be. So, just being curious, I possibly wanted to know the release date for the 389 I saw on the article they did before the 900 came out about the truck licensing.

And

I have some suggestions about truck customization. I find the truck customization great, but I think it could be better. Dont get me wrong, the stacks on the W900 are freaking awesome. But it would be cool if there were more options. Like the large, round straight stacks you see on custom trucks.

like: http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20130726/5ehyza3u.jpg

I know the game is early on, but I would like to see the inside of the trucks be customized, like ETS2's cabin accessories. That would be awesome. Also (big one here) custom pictures on your trucks. Maybe theirs a mod for that, but it would be cool just to put it into the game and not have to install the mod.
Steared, Geared, Owned and operated by JFT enterprises

Return to “American Truck Simulator”