garages

trainman1

garages

#1 Post by trainman1 » 16 Mar 2016 16:43

Hi new to America truck simulator, I have a lot of questions, but for now how do you find more garages to buy, looking at the map trying to see if they show on the map and I don't see them or don't know what I'm looking for. all help will be very helpful. Thanks
ojrussell

Re: garages

#2 Post by ojrussell » 17 Mar 2016 21:11

There are only 9 garages total! They are marked by with the little house symbol just like in ETS2! And yes, they need to add more garages, preferably one in each city!
trainman1

#3 Post by trainman1 » 18 Mar 2016 19:27

Thank you for your help. if I could ask another question, can you install and uninstall mods?, also what is a SCS file, and how do you open or install it, I have WinRAR zip. can I use it. Thank you again very much for your help.
BitCaps

#4 Post by BitCaps » 13 Jun 2016 05:15

To add a mod to your game. Place the .scs file in the folder "Documents/American Truck Simulator/Mods". When you launch the game, there is a button on the right side, (middle) that will open the mod manager. Use it to enable or disable mods.

You can view the contents of an .scs file by extracting it with winzip or rar, and then most of the files can be viewed with notepad.

Return to “American Truck Simulator”