Game Controller Request

jomama

Game Controller Request

#1 Post by jomama » 04 Aug 2016 22:26

I use my flight simming controls (i.e. joystick and rudder pedals w/toe brakes) to control my truck. I use a joystick to steer it and my rudder pedal toe brakes as the gas and brake pedals. The problem is that in order to use these devices, I have to leave my Xbox game controller connected to my computer even though I don't use it for anything.

I wonder if it would be possible, on some future update, to be able to use my controls without having the Xbox controller connected?

One suggestion while I have someone's attention: You might want consider making it possible to repair one's truck at our own garage as well as the third party garages. After all, what's the point in having a garage if you can't use it to repair your truck?

Thanks in advance....

Bill Alderson
jomama

Re: Game Controller Request

#2 Post by jomama » 09 Aug 2016 15:35

jomama wrote:I use my flight simming controls (i.e. joystick and rudder pedals w/toe brakes) to control my truck. I use a joystick to steer it and my rudder pedal toe brakes as the gas and brake pedals. The problem is that in order to use these devices, I have to leave my Xbox game controller connected to my computer even though I don't use it for anything.

I wonder if it would be possible, on some future update, to be able to use my controls without having the Xbox controller connected?

One suggestion while I have someone's attention: You might want consider making it possible to repair one's truck at our own garage as well as the third party garages. After all, what's the point in having a garage if you can't use it to repair your truck?

Thanks in advance....

Bill Alderson

Hello? Anyone home?????

Return to “American Truck Simulator”