Lightbars for American truck [Beacons]

stevieshae

Lightbars for American truck [Beacons]

#1 Post by stevieshae » 01 Aug 2015 19:11

So i was wondering if SCS is going to implement realistic beacons[Lightbars] as most american truck that haul heavy loads or oversized use whelen lightbars ect. wil this be implemented. I was kind of mad when I saw the beacons in ETS 2 on how poorly the beacons were made, no moving parts or anything when adding something like this.
http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/ ... light-bars
TwinShadow

Re: Lightbars for American truck [Beacons]

#2 Post by TwinShadow » 02 Aug 2015 04:00

I'd like to see something more proper lights and LEDs to be honest.

A very similar request was posted in this topic, though he does mention something for trailers which can be extended to trucks. LED lights are bright for a reason. XD
Dr doom

#3 Post by Dr doom » 02 Aug 2015 10:53

They could be, but I don't know anything about ATS other then it's a future game.

I think that they are going to have bullbars and roof bars but I cannot be sure though.
stevieshae

#4 Post by stevieshae » 25 Jun 2017 02:10

I know I haven't posted to this for awhile but I just wanted to say that I really think we should have support for lightbars, hell i'd even pay for a "overside/heavy haul" accessories pack. Also after making this post been noticing so many trucks with a Whelen Liberty bar. foudn this as an example, even though its a justice,and not a liberty bar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlNVNA9xM5M
brack

#5 Post by brack » 13 Aug 2017 05:20

I'd like to see more options here as well. I personally like this style with beacon-style strobes on the mirrors.

[ external image ]

Return to “American Truck Simulator”