AI turning and disappearing [5882]

ohaha

Re: AI turning and disappearing

#11 Post by ohaha » 02 May 2014 15:22

If you don't "fly" over the barriers or outside the allowed area of the map (using developer mode) you should never see disappearing AI's. They should never turn into company yards, or garages, hotels and other static prefabs or models entrances.
This is a bug. Sanbuilders of Debrecen should be enough as a location indicator, but, in the future it's good to have screenshots with coordinates. Saves a lot of time to search and poke around, for the devs.
The only time I saw this behavior, though, is after a major accident (caused by me 99,99% of the times) and that specific AI was, probably, unable to find a path to the correct direction (exit from prefab) and just "drove off, into the sunset"...
Retired, but still loving it.
Mechyas
SCS Software

#12 Post by Mechyas » 03 May 2014 06:35

AI can turn into any prefab, if crashes near the entrance. But in the current version it seems to be fixed. I can not reproduce it at Sanbuilders in Debrecen. Therefore I ask reporter if it's the same situation or not. Can you make a video please?
legitstickman

#13 Post by legitstickman » 03 May 2014 12:36

Mechyas wrote:
legitstickman wrote: I know this or something of the same manner has been posted, but I couldn't find it. Anyways, an AI car turned into the SanBuilders of Debrecen and disappeared. No mods (except Going East, of course) with latest public release (1.9.25s?).
Hello,
do you mean this problem?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jt5yCh_ ... e=youtu.be
Yes, exactly that
Trillium Haulage
Volvo Fleet
Garages in Aberdeen, Innsbruck, and Gdansk

"There are two kinds of truckers, those who slow at yellow and those who gun it"
Mechyas
SCS Software

#14 Post by Mechyas » 04 May 2014 14:34

Thank you -)

QA=5882

Return to “Bugs 1.9”