AI crash into me, I get fined 400 ¥

MaxTrucker

Re: AI crash into me, I get fined 400 ¥

#41 Post by MaxTrucker » 08 May 2014 23:14

What I presume, Colin, is that you use heavy mods or have some other type of mod to tweak your experience. What I play with on my steaming version of ets2, its vanilla-vanilla with no further mods, and brake strength set rather low. Although I have my speed limiter off, I keep the speed manually under every posted speed limit of any country/specific type of road or time of day....

If you play vanilla-vanilla too, please enlighten me how is it so that I don't run into problems apart from the one I already repeated so many times, and you do?
46Gapa

#42 Post by 46Gapa » 09 May 2014 16:37

Colin; Theosz, I have figured out what is happening. The moderators are being used to deflect us from these issues as SCS is focusing all of their attention on AMS at our expense.
Karloe

#43 Post by Karloe » 09 May 2014 16:45

46Gapa wrote: <snip>The moderators are being used to deflect us from these issues </snip>
Please, Get a Life, your attacks on Moderators are ridiculous...
MaxTrucker

#44 Post by MaxTrucker » 09 May 2014 17:30

Gimme five, brotha karloe :mrgreen:

This went from trying to help the guy figure out his problems/bugs to finding out his problems are his own damn fault and noone elses....
ColinM9991

#45 Post by ColinM9991 » 09 May 2014 18:05

I experience issues with A.I on round-a-bouts regardless of my vanilla or mod-set, regardless of my driving style; whether it's realistic and as I would do in the real world, or if I treat it like a video game. Defend it as much as you like but this HAS gotten worse since 1.9.x and the AI should temporarily be renamed to "A", because there isn't a shred of intelligence.

Like I said, I have not once in my entire life experienced anything such as this in the real world, and I know exactly how to drive on the roads in terms of speed and effect (rain, sun, snow etc).

So I'd appreciate if you could refrain from trying to defend this game with a fanboy like sentiment, and instead have somebody acknowledge; such as what Bug Testers are supposed to do.

Also, 46Gapa; Insulting moderators won't alleviate the situation; in fact they'll just begin to ignore this thread as it could be seen as a flame thread.
Karloe

#46 Post by Karloe » 09 May 2014 20:52

ColinM9991 wrote:I experience issues with A.I on round-a-bouts <snip>
I am not ignoring the A.I. issue, I just don't like 46Gapa's attitude, almost from his first post on he has been insulting.
As a Forum owner, and a Senior Mod on another Forum, I know this is seriously frowned upon.
I to have those issues, not as regular as some other posters claim to have them, say 1 out off 20 round-a-bouts,
and not on every one. (and for me not repeatable, either with an relaxed or aggressive driving style.)
So I'd appreciate if you could refrain from trying to defend this game with a fanboy like sentiment <snip rant>
I am not defending, again, I am just disliking 46Gapa's attitude, calling Moderators deflectors.. (they are volunteers, what would they gain?)
Turt213

#47 Post by Turt213 » 10 May 2014 02:05

The only thing that the moderators around here "deflect" is the trash that gets thrown at them. If you have a problem with the moderators, I would suggest you talk to the forum Administrator. Or take it up with the moderator in private.

What is AMS? Australian Motor Sport....cool

ColinM9991 wrote:I experience issues with A.I on round-a-bouts regardless of my vanilla or mod-set, regardless of my driving style; whether it's realistic and as I would do in the real world, or if I treat it like a video game. Defend it as much as you like but this HAS gotten worse since 1.9.x and the AI should temporarily be renamed to "A", because there isn't a shred of intelligence.
I'm sorry to say, I don't have issues with the AI at round-a-bouts in the standard map with no mods. I do however use a lot of caution at the round-a-bouts & I do giveway/yield to the traffic on them. I find patience works for me, let them go first, then move on.

Might I suggest, if it is giving you that much grief, that you go back a version or two (or further). Try playing the stock Haulin...now there's some crazy AI (real brake jammers).

I happen to think the AI is a lot better than the past versions/titles of SCS games. And credits to them for improving/supporting a near 2yr old game. They could just dump it & move on to the title (like they did in the past). Then you would have to wait for a modder to fix the problem, if it could be fixed that is (not to mention waiting for the next title). For the $20 ($35 if I count the extra's) I paid, I consider this game a bargain, it's not like I paid $100 & got no support (or very little).

Signed Turt, happily waiting for the traffic to clear, so I can leave the company gates...and watching my six ;)

Return to “Bugs 1.9”