The alignment error (maybe already was) [MOD]

Игорь Худяков

The alignment error (maybe already was) [MOD]

#1 Post by Игорь Худяков » 16 Jul 2015 05:33

Hello! I cargo transported (from fashion). Rode quietly, and came across the fence (screenshots below). At first did not understand what was happening, but then he got it. It turns out the highway is torn up, cars go on the grass and can pass through the fence and other surfaces. Tried to call a tow truck, I thought, bring me to the final point of my journey, not brought. Okay, I think I'll try to go in the opposite lane (the fines are turned off), but it was not there, I crashed into a wall, in a transparent, invisible wall on the highway.

Sorry for the mistakes, I translated with the help of Yandex.Translator.

Caution! A very large file (15Mb)! https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=A ... hoto%2cpng
Dr doom

Re: The alignment error (maybe already was)

#2 Post by Dr doom » 16 Jul 2015 10:56

Are using any mods? If so, try to see if you can reproduce this bug with a profile that never had any mods before. If this bug appears with the clean profile, than it is a bug and should be fixed.
Reinhard

Re: The alignment error (maybe already was)

#3 Post by Reinhard » 16 Jul 2015 11:43

This is exactly where the standard game's Europe map and the Scandinavia DLC are connected.

In the original SCS map, there is no such wide split of motorway lanes, at this location. Like shown in your pictures.

So you are using a map mod. Which doesn't properly handle the transition of base map and the DLC.

Return to “Bugs 1.18”