Certain type of low....bed & triples downtown?

Centrino2

Certain type of low....bed & triples downtown?

#1 Post by Centrino2 » 29 May 2017 08:04

Look to your left and tell me what you see:
https://youtu.be/WQCxKer-It4?t=10m26s

By the way Alonso is just one cursed guy huh? Honda placed a curse on him even when he is completely different car.

-------
Downtown Portland, triple with a old short cabover... was that just for show or did that truck really drive through Portland with triples? Is that even legal to do or was there an exception?
https://youtu.be/psJ5jS0Sq2U?t=4m49s
IonutL

Re: Certain type of low....bed & triples downtown?

#2 Post by IonutL » 29 May 2017 13:18

I watched the race just to see how he would fare. I was getting all excited, but then one Honda engine popping up, then another, then i was thinking 'he can't be that unfortunate' and when his engine blowed up 'f*** that' and closed the stream in disgust. :evil:
Centrino2

#3 Post by Centrino2 » 30 May 2017 06:43

Honda boosted the power in their engines.... purely just to increase their chances of winning the Indy 500 after Chevy kicked their butt so many times. But it seems that Honda boosted power without testing it or they knew that their engines could fail but risked it anyway... even though they had a driver in the race who they screwed over several times. They probably just changed some number in the ECU I bet.

But in the end a Honda engine did win with a Chevy hounding right behind it. The driver in the Honda, who was an ex-F1 driver.... and possibly ended the career of a Indy 500 star and veteran who managed to defend against the ex-F1 driver in the 2012 race which lead to the ex-F1 driver crashing out in the last few laps (people said he was impatient). The Indy 500 star and veteran had an impact with ex-F1 driver on a street course (in Texas I believe) which lead to a much more severe impact, that lead to a G-Force injury of some sort (worse than what happened in this year's race, which is probably one of the worst wrecks ever to happen in a long time at the Indy 500). Ever since the 2012 Indy 500 I believe nothing remarkable has happened since for the ex-F1 driver (other than ruining another rookies race after making a very brash pass on the outside which resulted in a wreck... that rookie was pissed... but that rookie's career was shrouded in horrible misfortune).

The driver in the Chevy, who is an Indy veteran, won the Indy 500 three times and it has been several years since then and finally had a chance (after two other times) to make it a fourth time but attempted to pass at the wrong time, even commentators knew that and was not able to close in in time with the power boosted unreliable Honda engine. But anyway the Honda engine that won the race was probably going to blow too, I think the last thing any manufacture should be trying is doing something unproven to an engine for a race where the engine would be redlining for hours.

That track broke a lot of hearts and cars this year. But last year's race was mostly clean with another ex-F1 driver (never ran a full year in F1) getting super lucky winning with no fuel left. Engine totally dead (pissed off every driver that year cause that never happened before).
In other news: Honda has been considered no longer reliable in the US for a few years now... but for some reason Acura is still considered reliable.
And Indycar had six freaking days for practice for six hours for the Indy 500.... good lawd they practiced six times more than they raced in the Indy 500:
Also the full race will be available sometime soon on their channel on Youtube... unlike a certain F1 channel.
Trident R.S.

#4 Post by Trident R.S. » 01 Jun 2017 11:33

Centrino2 wrote:
-------
Downtown Portland, triple with a old short cabover............
Look at the corner of the building, you can see another yellow cabower (4:49) :o

Return to “General discussion about the game”