heavy haul dlc

canuckster

Re: heavy haul dlc

#31 Post by canuckster » 24 Apr 2017 16:25

Yeah they posted some great pics on their Facebook page today... this is going to be so awesome!!! DOUBLES!!!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/americantrucks ... =3&theater
A Lannister always pays his debts.
Pining to drive the Trans-Canada Highway... some eventual beautiful day.
Blackspots

#32 Post by Blackspots » 24 Apr 2017 16:34

Author: C2C Eastern New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma and Kansas improvments
ETS2 Map Combo: PM, Scandinavian Addon, RusMap, SR, The Great Steppe, PJ Indo Map
ATS Map Combo: Coast to Coast, CanaDream, Tonopah Reworked, US Expansion, Viva Mexico
wolflone249

#33 Post by wolflone249 » 25 Apr 2017 10:36

Is it too much if I'm anxious like a small child waiting for his Christmas present? :D
Trident R.S.

#34 Post by Trident R.S. » 01 May 2017 14:37

aiightis wrote:..........

Will we be able to unhook the seperate parts of trailers? Ie, if you have difficulty gettin into a tight spot you could unhok the dolly (jeep) and back in the trailer first then re hook to complete the job.
This would be a very nice feature , or the ability to manually operate the rear part of the trailer:
donaldE

#35 Post by donaldE » 03 May 2017 21:54

I would imagine that they will be adding areas to drop such trailers then to make us back them into the spots that are already in game. I just cant see backing these into some of the existing places. Such as HKS or what ever it is there would be no way to ever back it in there and I have driven in real life. I would never attempt such a back.
donaldE

#36 Post by donaldE » 03 May 2017 21:59

canuckster wrote:Yeah they posted some great pics on their Facebook page today... this is going to be so awesome!!! DOUBLES!!!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/americantrucks ... =3&theater

If we get doubles I hope someone comes out with proper trailers for UPS and Fed Ex. Such as this trailer
[ external image ]
Hell_Raiser

#37 Post by Hell_Raiser » 23 May 2017 03:45

Not trying to jump on the impatient train here, but I feel it was kinda implied that heavy haul was going to be released for both games at about the same time. I am starting to think that might not be the case, and I haven't seen it mentioned recently. Any word on when we can expect it?
natvander
SCS Software

#38 Post by natvander » 23 May 2017 03:52

They were mentioned in the blog separately and they use different models and different physics:

"We are preparing new content and gameplay features for both Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator. As a first, we plan to bring you a pack of new Heavy Cargo sitting on all-new trailers for ETS2."

Heavyweights to enter the ring soon

Big in America
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Hell_Raiser

#39 Post by Hell_Raiser » 23 May 2017 23:09

Huh, somehow I missed that. Now if only there was a way to get a notification from steam when it's released, that way I can stop looking every day :?
flight50

#40 Post by flight50 » 24 May 2017 01:04

lol. That makes two of us. I stopped playing ATS in Feb til new states and/or dlc arrives. I don't complain about it though. It won't speed up anything so I just check the blog and this forum almost every day. In the mean time I have ET2 but it just ain't the same. I need ATS with more room to roam, lol. NM, CO, UT and TX. With just that group. I would be fine for 1-2 years along with the heavy haul and doubles til they give us more states. Even better would be all the Pacific and Mountain states along with Tx. They should be able to pull that off in 2-3 years but unless they sneak some states in along with this New Mexico dlc and wow us, I seriously doubt it.
Last edited by Centrino2 on 24 May 2017 04:09, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Read Forum Rules

Return to “General discussion about the game”