[Beginner] New DLC, Trucks?

RuliiKkO

[Beginner] New DLC, Trucks?

#1 Post by RuliiKkO » 29 Nov 2016 20:40

Hello everyone,
I bought this game recently and i really love it, i enjoy it more than ets2 atm but i love both, great game! The graphics and atmosphere around is awesome, cities also but i completed the map in 15 hours of gameplay and i feel like its small.

I wanted to ask you guys if does anyone know if there will be new states like Arizona and Nevada were added and in how much time probably. Also i see that there is only 2 type of trucks "Peterbilt & Kenworth".

I would like to ask you also if there will be added new trucks like Ford, Volvo, Mack, International etc.

I apologize for my bad English, i'm from Spain, thank you for any answer and have a nice day.
IonutL

Re: [Beginner] New DLC, Trucks?

#2 Post by IonutL » 30 Nov 2016 10:41

If you're using Steam and bought the game (not the demo) you should have already 3 states: California, Nevada and Arizona.
At the moment there's a beta 1.5 version of ATS that includes a much, much bigger map scale, comparable to the scale of ETS2, but unfortunately troubles with truck manufacturers licensing, makes SCS unable to provide new trucks from other manufacturers.
Since the above mentioned map rescale was announced, the SCS's team focus changed to it, rather than new states DLCs. As of now, they haven't announced any new maps.
Tigerclaw

#3 Post by Tigerclaw » 30 Nov 2016 17:06

I think all we have to do is be patient, I have no doubt that new states and new Trucks will be available given time. As to what manufactures we will see, who knows. It may take considerable time, but I'm hopeful.
Tony
Wolfi
Beta tester

#4 Post by Wolfi » 30 Nov 2016 17:29

First: the game will be officially updated soon with ALOT bigger map (some say it's 2 times bigger :P, but the feeling is bigger ;) )
As for the trucks, right now SCS is stuck in licensing issues, because apparently all truck manufacturers want to "protect" their something....
But that's where mods come in ;)
The smallest details always make the biggest difference.
RuliiKkO

#5 Post by RuliiKkO » 04 Dec 2016 16:29

I understand and thank you everyone for answer, if someone have something more to say, i'll be thankful for everyone)

Return to “Frequently Asked Question”