Logitech Driving Force GT Wheel Problems...

Simluver

Re: Logitech Driving Force GT Wheel Problems...

#11 Post by Simluver » 05 Mar 2017 22:56

;) Sorry it took me so long to reply and thank everyone here who offered suggestions. Unfortunately real-world concerns have kept me from the issues I've had with my wheel.

I just want to apologize to Axel Slingerlaud for opening multiple topics on the same subject. I should have read the rules more carefully.

Next, I'd like to thank Eric F for the tips on the profiler. I haven't had the opportunity to upload the latest, but it certainly makes sense to me.

Finally, a huge "Thank You" to Andrei383. That was a lot of work you did to help me with those screen shots. I can't wait to implement them. You really went above and beyond the call in my opinion.

To Kiwimike: Thanks. I noticed Andrei383's settings were for Fully Automatic...I think I'll try them anyway and experiment.

I'll let you guys know if this works out...Hopefully, no other "nubies" will have to struggle as I did. Thanks again... :)
Axel Slingerland

#12 Post by Axel Slingerland » 06 Mar 2017 03:08

Simluver wrote:I just want to apologize to Axel Slingerlaud for opening multiple topics on the same subject. I should have read the rules more carefully.
No need to apologize. Live and learn, eh?

I hope you get the quirks worked out. I'm doing that with a couple of my games that are, shall we say, less than cooperative?
[ external image ]

Boycott YouTube for Blocking Ad Blockers
Simluver

#13 Post by Simluver » 06 Mar 2017 14:07

:oops: Well,now that you mention it...It's still not working. I've noticed that Andrei383's profler settings are slightly different from mine. The executable file in particular. His says: E:\steam\steamapps\common\American Truck Simulator

Mine says: C:\Program files (X86) steam\steam.exe

Finally his instructs me to "choose an Icon below & click ok. He has two icons...one is a controller, the other is the picture of a truck.

My choices are a controller, and the Steam Icon...

To further complicate the situation...I have a desktop Icon on my computer screen...IT'S executable file is Steam://rungameid/270880

WTF??? :?:
andrei383

#14 Post by andrei383 » 06 Mar 2017 14:14

The profiler needs to be pointed to the ATS exe file. For you, that will probably be:

C:\Program files (X86)\steam\steamapps\common\American Truck Simulator\bin\win_x64\amtrucks.exe

...or something similar. The desktop icon won't work for the profiler (the desktop icon is a Steam shortcut). So in the profiler, click "browse" and in the window, follow the path to the amtrucks.exe file.

Since my games are installed in an SSD (my "E:" drive), thats why my path is "E:\steam\steamapps\common..."

Return to “Help center - player to player”