weigh station reset ?

DKsDEVIL

weigh station reset ?

#1 Post by DKsDEVIL » 26 Mar 2017 19:56

I smasd my truck and i it did not drive anymore i have weigh station service on screen i call tow truck and got to at town far away
now i cant get the weigh station service to go away

can anyone help.
Axel Slingerland

Re: weigh station reset ?

#2 Post by Axel Slingerland » 26 Mar 2017 20:11

I don't have ATS so I am speculating here, but it seems logical to me that if you have something that seems to be unfinished, that you might want to try doing that first.
[ external image ]

Boycott YouTube for Blocking Ad Blockers
DKsDEVIL

#3 Post by DKsDEVIL » 26 Mar 2017 20:16

Have dowen to all weigh station ner the tow i got placed and nothing helps.
Tigerclaw

#4 Post by Tigerclaw » 27 Mar 2017 08:08

I would add this to the bug report list to be honest.

I'm assuming you crashed the Truck just before you stopped at the weigh station that popped up the notice, then F7 entered to the nearest service centre, correct so far? Well logic dictates that if you were "towed" back the way you came, then you would pass the same weigh station when you continued your journey, and pull in. BUT if you were "towed" forwards to the next available service centre, then you would miss the weigh station. In this instance, the game should void the notice, or fine you then close it.

I have noticed that this whole procedure has been changed. In the early days, the pop up went away as soon as you pressed enter after you stopped at the weigh station. But then it got changed and it stayed on screen until you reentered the carriageway. It appears at some stage they "moved" the trigger point.
This could be the problem, but I don't know for sure.
Tony

Return to “Help center - player to player”