World of trucks issue

pcmanim

World of trucks issue

#1 Post by pcmanim » 15 Mar 2017 23:14

Last night I was doing a world of trucks mission when my internet went down (with 1 mile left on an 800 mile mission....sigh). World of trucks informed me that the connection was lost and gave me the option to retry the connection or suspend the delivery. After several futile trys to restore the internet on my side I decided to suspend the delivery. I logged on tonight and I spawned on the spot I had quit and my trailer and delivery were gone. Annoying, but it is what it is.

Now, when I try to do a new world of trucks delivery it states I still have one to finish and can't do a new one. When I hit F6, it says I have no deliveries pending. I can do freight missions without issues.

If someone could let me know what I'm missing I'd appreciate it!
Eagle_Eye

Re: World of trucks issue

#2 Post by Eagle_Eye » 16 Mar 2017 06:48

Did you log into the WOT web site to see if the job is still active?

Your job is listed there if you have one on the go..

[ external image ]

You can terminate the contract from the WOT web site.. click in the i to bring up the job details

[ external image ]

EE
Tigerclaw

#3 Post by Tigerclaw » 16 Mar 2017 09:00

If your job has been suspended, there should be a job box in the top left corner of your game desktop. If it's there, click on it and the job will pop up, giving you a choice to Resume the job, or cancel it.

I believe it will just put the Truck back where it was when suspended, just as you say the game did.
Tony
pcmanim

#4 Post by pcmanim » 16 Mar 2017 22:04

Thank you both for the responses. I was able to resume the job from the main menu as Tigerclaw stated. I never needed to check yours Eagleclaw since it was right there staring at me. :mrgreen:

Agaain thanks to you both. Problem solved!
Tigerclaw

#5 Post by Tigerclaw » 17 Mar 2017 11:03

Your welcome. Happened to me, and took me a while to realise how to get back on the job ;)
Tony

Return to “Technical Problems”