Opening up ATS-screen disconnect"doesn't support vidformat"

ThatRasmur

Opening up ATS-screen disconnect"doesn't support vidformat"

#1 Post by ThatRasmur » 28 Apr 2017 22:57

After the latest updates when I try to open up ATS it makes my TV disconnect (been using tv as a monitor since my laptop screen is broken). Haven't had any problems before, but now it makes the input disconnect and screen says "Doesn't support videoformat". So as I have no other screen, if I open up American Truck Simulator I have to ALT+F4 from it and screen comes back to desktop?

Been using TV as a monitor since october last year and this is the first time having any problems with it. Is there a way to start the game in different format or something? I am not good with computer stuff anyways, so this is really confusing to me.

I really hate this problem, because trucking is awesome! Hopefully someone have had same issues or knows how to fix the problem!

-Ras-
JPS

Re: Opening up ATS-screen disconnect"doesn't support vidform

#2 Post by JPS » 30 Apr 2017 08:29

You could try and remove the cfg file from the folder in your documents folder, and/or your profile. It might revert things to default. Or look inside the cfg with notepad to see what resolution it's on and edit it to something lower.

(sorry I'm a bit vague, am on my 2nd computer so I can't exactly tell what's where.)

Return to “Technical Problems”