Small Guide to Christmas Event

Squeakymm

Small Guide to Christmas Event

#1 Post by Squeakymm » 21 Dec 2016 11:13

For Some of you having Troubles with the Christmas event here is how to get it working to reiceve your free gifts

1 Make sure First your Ats is 1.52
2 Make sure your connected to scs And wot
3 Make sure your Taking External Contracts No other contracts will work for this so you need your own truck
4 Look For contracts that Have christmas presents on them and transport them
5 the Final Make sure you dont overlap Citys always a good idea to take one from where you finish and so on and so on

Welp that should help you get your Gifts For this Event

Squeakymm

Trailors for Sale or rent Room Select 50Cent i aint got no Cigarettes King of the Road
Trailors for Sail or Rent Rooms Select 50cents KING OF THE ROAD
Llewelyn

Re: Small Guide to Christmas Event

#2 Post by Llewelyn » 21 Dec 2016 21:22

Well, I delivered one load of presents yesterday. Then in Reno there are no presents, either then or now.

The first lot came from Carson City, Charged depot.

anyone got any hints where to find present loads to deliver? e.g. what depots have them?
johnnyfoodstamp

#3 Post by johnnyfoodstamp » 21 Dec 2016 21:43

I delivered some to Tucson and now I can't find anymore either....
Squeakymm

#4 Post by Squeakymm » 21 Dec 2016 22:10

i think reno doesnt have them i was just there had the same problem just swapped to a new garage
Tigerclaw

#5 Post by Tigerclaw » 21 Dec 2016 22:44

Check out my Steam profile, I posted pictures of MOST of my 10 deliveries. You can see in the pics WHERE they come from, company, and text title for the city.

You can also check my comments on the blogs for ATS and ETS2, I've dropped some hints in there.

Steam Name Tigerclaw.
Tony
Squeakymm

#6 Post by Squeakymm » 22 Dec 2016 05:52

How do you claim the the prize when completed
SabR

#7 Post by SabR » 22 Dec 2016 06:15

^^ They'll auto download to your steam a/c or a key would be made available in the "Events" section on the WoTr site with instructions on how to redeem it.

Tigerclaw, thanks but no thanks :)
Where's the fun if it gets that easy. :D There's a reason why such jobs are scarce or hard to find. I don't want to defeat that purpose. ;)

Can't waste time typing here, there ATS too & time's short. :mrgreen:
johnnyfoodstamp

#8 Post by johnnyfoodstamp » 22 Dec 2016 13:00

So I'm still stuck at 1 gift delivery. (Bakersfield to Tucson). Can't find another and don't want to cheat by looking at Tigerclaw's pics... haha BTW I had a dream last night they added a snowy Oregon DLC but alas, I woke up this morning and it's no where to be found.... haha
Tigerclaw

#9 Post by Tigerclaw » 22 Dec 2016 17:30

It's not "cheating", they are just clues as to where you might find the "Gift" trailers.

I only posted that so those who were really having difficulties working out how to find them, had a little help.

The thing I found was, you don't always get a return job from the same city you just delivered to. You may have to travel around a bit. The big cities seemed to work better for me anyway.

I thought I read on an SCS blog that they were implementing a feature where you could "browse" the WOT contracts, replacing the refresh button? Maybe I read it wrong. But that would be an awesome feature, to be able to select other cities to see if there were better jobs there. Just like you can in the freight market. That would be well handy right now :lol:
Tony
johnnyfoodstamp

#10 Post by johnnyfoodstamp » 22 Dec 2016 20:19

So now I'm on my 5th gift delivery. Found one that was From Nogales to Tucson so that was pretty easy. :) They seem pretty random.

Return to “Gameplay Questions”