Can only Take External Contracts, can't take FM or QJ

Austinm53

Can only Take External Contracts, can't take FM or QJ

#1 Post by Austinm53 » 07 May 2017 11:31

When I click on External Contracts, jobs will show up that I can take. When I click on Quick Job or Freight Market, nothing appears, the list is blank. For a day or two I was able to do Freight Market and Quick jobs but then it went back after the update. Does Truckers MP not want us taking Freight Market or Quick Jobs. They need to fix this. Nothing pops up in the list in single player either... Hopefully they are not preventing us from taking Freight Market or Quick Jobs!!!!
Axel Slingerland

Re: Can only Take External Contracts, can't take FM or QJ

#2 Post by Axel Slingerland » 07 May 2017 16:57

SCS does not support the Trucker's MP Mod, and while you may get some help from some of the members here with it, the vast majority of people here have no interest in it, so you really should go to the Truckers MP Forum for help.
[ external image ]

Boycott YouTube for Blocking Ad Blockers
HerpyDerpy22

#3 Post by HerpyDerpy22 » 12 May 2017 09:07

Locate your profile in "Documents/American Truck Simulator/ Profiles" then open the profile file, then the config.cfg file in notepad++ or just notepad, locate the line "g_force_economy_reset", then change the 0 to a 1, save the file, then run the game. Should be just fine afterwards.
Axel Slingerland

#4 Post by Axel Slingerland » 12 May 2017 10:02

You forgot to say that you have to exit the game and change the 1 back to a 0. That will cause the game to reset the economy every time you start the game, which can be annoying if you shut down in the middle of a job.

I prefer using the Dev Console method instead, because you can do it without exiting the game.
[b][url=http://forum.scssoft.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=84976]Axel Slingerland[/url][/b] wrote:To force economy reset by using the Developers Console:
Load profile you want to reset.
Type g_force_economy_reset 1 in the dev console and press Enter, and close the dev console.
Load the profile again. When it opens you'll see the "Game changed, your truck has been relocated at no cost to you" message.
Type g_force_economy_reset 0 in the dev console and press Enter, and close the dev console. The game's economy has been reset.
[ external image ]

Boycott YouTube for Blocking Ad Blockers
HerpyDerpy22

#5 Post by HerpyDerpy22 » 13 May 2017 03:04

SCS recently put out a patch that automatically reverts the 1 to a 0 once the game has registered the reset
Max
SCS Software

#6 Post by Max » 13 May 2017 07:39

confirmed.
after load of profile's save, g_force_economy_reset in that profile is set back to 0 automatically.
Nobody can tell you anything about it. Those who know about it aren't allowed to talk. And those who talk know nothing.

Return to “Gameplay Questions”