SCS Software

message board
It is currently 29 Apr 2017 23:27

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1673 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 164, 165, 166, 167, 168
 Post subject: Re: Wishlists Megathread
PostPosted: 19 Apr 2017 19:24 

AI needed more Minivan like Dodge Caravan and newer Ford F-150 8-)

PostPosted: 26 Apr 2017 17:51 

I just saw news about New Mexico, are you going to made unique industries for each state?
If yes - it's gonna be awesome! Unique industries - unique cargo - unique routes - unique experience!
I mean it should be different companies, completely different companies, and very likely - with unique building and territory design.
We have tired from ETS2, when allmost every city have same boring franchised industries with same cargo.
Wonna deliver coal, stones, heavy equipment - go to north, wonna ride some fruits, cattle, lambs - go to south, wonna take some yacht - go to coast, wonna some electonics - go to San-Franciso.)

And another one feature: how about local jobs?
I mean, then you start game - you can be hired by local industry, to deliver their goods to near by transport company or processing of raw materials.
Let's say ore from career to fabric, wheat from farm to port or railway station, electronics from container port to warehouse.
This will be start of career, and then you will learn good experience (some amount) - you will start to receive more interesting jobs with higher payment, longer distance, more or less weight, expencive goods.)

PostPosted: 27 Apr 2017 01:11 

like in petal to the metals singleplayer mode when you start a fresh game save, you work in a truck given to you by your company and you are dispatched orders to take to various places. that would be nice to have as a option in the gameplay section as a tickbox. example like this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILAPy4n1sMw and also in the video i would like to see braking effects when your floor your brake petal tires lock up, burn rubber, and marks on the road

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1673 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 164, 165, 166, 167, 168