Heavy duty trucks (+upgrades) for heavy duty cargo dlc

HerpyDerpy22

Heavy duty trucks (+upgrades) for heavy duty cargo dlc

#1 Post by HerpyDerpy22 » 29 Apr 2017 02:24

SCS has announced the upcoming heavy duty cargo dlc, but the trucks we have seen that will be arriving in future updates (Freightliner Columbia and Volvo VNL) along with the current selection don't really look like what you would see hauling that kind of cargo. It would be nice if SCS would add in trucks such as the Western Star 6900XD and chassis with 4 axles for the already existing trucks, like they are planning for Euro Truck Simulator 2.
juizzysquirt

Re: Heavy duty trucks (+upgrades) for heavy duty cargo dlc

#2 Post by juizzysquirt » 29 Apr 2017 03:13

We don't have even release date or pricing announced for dlc, and you're already wishing it has more features? This community never ceases to amaze me. ;)

I'm sure everyone knows already why we don't have more trucks out by now, but I do agree that we should have "official" tri-axle upgrades for original trucks in ATS. Having a license for Western Star feels almost like a pipe dream (lol) by now, seeing as we haven't seen any news about trucks for a while. Except from Scania for ETS2 of course.
HerpyDerpy22

Re: Heavy duty trucks (+upgrades) for heavy duty cargo dlc

#3 Post by HerpyDerpy22 » 29 Apr 2017 03:57

Sorry if I seemed pushy, I didn't mean it. I'm used to waiting for things from SCS :D

Of course it doesn't have to be completed immediately. SCS has their priorities and the directions they want to go in, and I understand that completely. This is rather just something for the devs to add to the bottom of the list. :)

Return to “Feature Wishlist and Suggestions”