Wishlists Megathread

Ilmiont

Re: Wishlists Megathread

#1651 Post by Ilmiont » 10 Mar 2017 08:20

notatrucker wrote:
3. A "tick-box" for Realistic Repairs...if you drive your truck off the side of a cliff, it should take at least a week to repair...it would certainly add to realism if you all of a sudden won't make your appointment because of the time it took for the wrecker to get you back to a shop, and also because your truck had to spend 8 hours in the shop to fix it up a bit.
I second this! I simulate this in-game by pretending major services (when the warning light comes on) take a few days/a week to complete, in which I drive to the dealer, switch to a different truck and then return.
Ilmiont on World of Trucks

EU: 2012 Volvo FH16
US: 2016 Kenworth W900 / 2015 Volvo VNL
Gazer75

#1652 Post by Gazer75 » 11 Mar 2017 08:29

notatrucker wrote:2. Smaller time windows for jobs...having a spare 9 hours on a job is a bit big to me, I feel...I personally don't know how hard it would be to change the value but I can't imagine it would be too bad. Basically if there is a 10 hour job, 24 hours seems like way too much time. 12 or 13 might be more realistic.
I can't agree more. I haven't played ETS2 in a long time, but seem to remember doing the urgent deliveries there was a pain. You could easily run out of time if you ran into to much slow traffic.
piva

#1653 Post by piva » 13 Mar 2017 08:42

Please set effect for
no_hdr_truck_light_boost: 3.3

in game_data.sii, not only for external light (thank you for this), also add dashboard_color array, and if it possible to animation icons too.
Andy55411

#1654 Post by Andy55411 » 15 Mar 2017 06:39

Better mirrors please, I cant use the right mirror on the truck, I use trackIr 4 and still can barely tell where the end of the trailer is when backing. the zoom function is ok but it messes with the sensitivity of head movement then makes me dizzy/light headed because of it doing that so I quickly stopped using it. I avoid most backing because of these current mirrors, they just have too little zoom on them. I would even buy better mirrors with different zoom levels as a dlc. I know I could go in 3rd person but I use 1st person for my backing and driving so yeah, please, better mirrors. I also know that I could get the mirror mod but TruckersMp doesn't wanna add support for it.

thanks if you at least consider this :)
notatrucker

#1655 Post by notatrucker » 16 Mar 2017 21:15

Andy55411 wrote:Better mirrors please, I cant use the right mirror on the truck, I use trackIr 4 and still can barely tell where the end of the trailer is when backing. the zoom function is ok but it messes with the sensitivity of head movement then makes me dizzy/light headed because of it doing that so I quickly stopped using it.
You could try setting a hotkey for Interior Look Right, and then zoom, and don't move your head too much. That might work but I don't use TrackIR so I have no idea.
dubmans

#1656 Post by dubmans » 17 Mar 2017 02:22

a buckies,loves and pilot truck theme stops and the ability to deliver gas and diesel to them like in the viva la france dlc
hainan

#1657 Post by hainan » 19 Mar 2017 18:53

I wish Trip Distance and Trip Time in GPS dashboard screen. I do not use Route Adviser mostly for better simulation. And please useful cabin accessories; not toys.

For example windshield or dashboard mounted GPS. (for non GPS dashboards).

[ external image ]

Windshield note pad. Developers can use this for Destination location, Destination company, Time remaining until arrival etc. It's more realistic then Route Advisor screen.

[ external image ]
[ external image ]
Truckerman19

Trucks in America truck simulator

#1658 Post by Truckerman19 » 25 Mar 2017 06:08

Can. cb. Radios. Be put in the trucks. And may be cb sounds as well. You have them in the old games like 18 wheeled of stell
dubmans

#1659 Post by dubmans » 27 Mar 2017 01:05

Yeah I miss the "any hand out there got a 10-13" and "how's the flow going for us up ahead" and the answer they gave back "thick as pea soup out here hands might want to back it down" and "there a full blown bear shooting tailpipes a few yard sticks ahead of you back it out down hand" and the misc comments "well hands I'm 10-7 keep them rolling"

Please bring back the Original cb chatter from across America-Haulin, driving gets boring listing to convoy radio on Pandora and quiet driving
wild

#1660 Post by wild » 28 Mar 2017 02:17

@dubmans if u talking about CB chatters for multiplayer to remind u scs don't support any mods counting Truckersmp if I'm right. but for radio scs can add more if they want do add more radio stations. but I hope SCS don't stop truckersmp from working on the mod I don't think they will but still hope they don't.

Return to “Feature Wishlist and Suggestions”