Wishlists Megathread

worksgr8

Re: Wishlists Megathread

#1641 Post by worksgr8 » 19 Jan 2017 17:56

how about multi metallic paintjobs for the trucks so for instance we can have metallic red on the cab with metallic blue on the chassis or a base colour that is metallic with a design/pattern made up of different metallic colours and to have the ability to either make a matte, gloss, satin or metallic paintjob or a mixture of them and to also have this applied to the rims of the truck aswell

here is some examples of what im on about i know these are European trucks but i want this for ats as well

metallic wheel paint
[ external image ]

multi metallic paint jobs this one consists of red and blue metallic
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
Ivanko1

#1642 Post by Ivanko1 » 28 Jan 2017 20:39

Will SCS fix traffic (again:) and "unrail" it? I mean all cars going on roads like they move on rails track by track, it look unnatural.)
Truckerman19

CB. In trucks

#1643 Post by Truckerman19 » 08 Feb 2017 21:06

Can CB Radio be put in the trucks for single play it be nice to see a CB in the truck and itcan work
Last edited by Cadde on 10 Feb 2017 08:01, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged
FalloutH4kk4

#1644 Post by FalloutH4kk4 » 10 Feb 2017 11:20

Also a nice addition would be a randomizer when you want to customize your rig. For example I cant decide which skin I should use and with a randomizer this problem would be solved. :D
golcan

#1645 Post by golcan » 22 Feb 2017 06:31

Hi SCS,

According to my experience with Bibendums lighting, lamp shader seems to ignore energy conservation and microsurface of materials (painted plastic of Bibendum), specially when plastic is lighted in the darkness (night hours), meaning that platic colors are ignored or resulting in grey tones of light. Is plain to see how colors of the light are in between white and gray values (for white light).
Please, if possible, I'd like to request SCS the creation of a new shader/effect (it could be a new variant of lamp or a separate new one) that create realistic colors of light, depending on the type of surface (i.e plastic) and colors (base texture) of the object that is lighted.
With that new shader, Bibendum should have vivid colors, as in this example (not Bibendums in the example, similar toys only):

[ external image ]

The new shader not necessarily has to be based on PBR/PBS, I don't need textures organized as in those models, I'd only like to have a more realistic lighting (vivid colors in darkness) for Bibendum and other accessories that are turned on and off using auxiliary lights switches.
Thank you very much in advance.

Kind regards.
midix

#1646 Post by midix » 24 Feb 2017 09:33

Based on the thread here: viewtopic.php?f=41&t=229627

It would be great to have a settings option for caching behavior:

1) use current caching algorithm which is good for powerful computers and does not require long pre-caching with offline data storage

2) use the older caching algorithm which would make savegame loading faster for people with lots of map mods and/or weaker CPUs.

Of course, ideal solution would be to invent something even more efficient to avoid this setting altogether, but until then the choice would be great to have.
wild

Trailer

#1647 Post by wild » 28 Feb 2017 14:45

I tied to find this on the forums and didn't find anything so I'm posting it on here. this can go for both games.
But I think it would be cool if players can own a trailer or more. if that does happen I would say for those that owns a trailer need back up into the loading docks to get loaded up to roll out with and same thing for unloading.
Last edited by ohaha on 28 Feb 2017 16:02, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged - already suggested.
Glutinous Rice

#1648 Post by Glutinous Rice » 02 Mar 2017 18:00

The red rock formation shown in the announcement post of New Mexico could use some work. This is what was shown in the blog post and this is how it looks in real life. As can be seen, there are several areas that could be improved to make the in-game formation as majestic and prominent as the real one when entering the new state. The most important areas would be to make it higher, especially the middle layer, and better represent the many different shapes and edges, especially along the top of the layers. Currently, it looks rather dull and almost melts with the rest of the landscape.
Dan

#1649 Post by Dan » 02 Mar 2017 18:08

I`ll ask again,can we have painted bullbars?
No way they are that hard to add
notatrucker

#1650 Post by notatrucker » 10 Mar 2017 05:21

1. The ability to buy used trucks would be really neat. It would make for a far easier transition from driving slip-seat jobs to being your own company.
-Add a menu option for "Used Truck Market." Here are found all 4 types of trucks, with a filter to find only KW, Pete, etc. same as there is in Quick Jobs.
-These trucks are sold at a discounted price, and with various configurations as far as engine, transmission, and tuning parts go. Say, (hypothetically speaking of course) that a brand new W900 daycab will cost you approx. $120,000. The exact same truck would cost you only 80,000 used. The trick is, of course, that the truck is damaged and has miles on it already.
-Anywhere from 10 to 35% damage would likely be realistic; the amount of damage there is would change the price, and thus you would have to decide whether it's worth putting in $5,000 to $20,000 of repairs.

2. Smaller time windows for jobs...having a spare 9 hours on a job is a bit big to me, I feel...I personally don't know how hard it would be to change the value but I can't imagine it would be too bad. Basically if there is a 10 hour job, 24 hours seems like way too much time. 12 or 13 might be more realistic.

3. A "tick-box" for Realistic Repairs...if you drive your truck off the side of a cliff, it should take at least a week to repair...it would certainly add to realism if you all of a sudden won't make your appointment because of the time it took for the wrecker to get you back to a shop, and also because your truck had to spend 8 hours in the shop to fix it up a bit.

Those are my main 3...I have a few more but can't remember. :D

Return to “Feature Wishlist and Suggestions”