Use ANY fuel pump [done]

Would you like to be able to use any fuel pump you can fit next to?

Yes
90%
No
10%

Total votes: 49

PW4056

Re: Use ANY fuel pump

#11 Post by PW4056 » 26 Mar 2016 12:34

Someone told me that Massachusetts fuel pumps don't have the locking handle, either. I've never personally gotten fuel there, so I have no idea.
Captain Kevin
[ external image ]
Sanguinem Luna

#12 Post by Sanguinem Luna » 07 Jun 2016 00:18

I completely agree that this needs to happen in ATS. Considering that there's TruckersMP with their multiplayer mod, you can imagine the nightmare that it is waiting to get fuel.... Another thing that should be fixed is all the "Wrong way" signs at the fuel stations. Here in America, if it's a two lane road (not a freeway) or in a city, the fuel stations do not have wrong way signs. Never have I ever seen a wrong way sign at a fuel station unless it's on a freeway, which then obviously there would be do not enter/wrong way signs. But if you're driving down the wrong side of a freeway, perhaps you should stay in ETS2 in the UK....

But I completely agree with adding markers for every fuel pump, if only for the sake of the multiplayer mod because TruckersMP can't do that themselves. That's on you to add that feature SCS. Please, add this.
gigawert

#13 Post by gigawert » 26 Jun 2016 20:59

ATS2 is out? Whoa, SCS has really increased their pace. :lol:
BlackBloodRum

Re: Use ANY fuel pump [done]

#14 Post by BlackBloodRum » 24 Mar 2017 15:23

Tagged title as [done] as for the most part this has been implemented, we can't use "any" fuel pump but we can use more than one now which is much better! :-)

I'm happy with what has been done. :D
Open Modder - Making mods for the fun of modding, without locking them or trying to make a profit. The way modding should be.

World of Trucks | Screenshots | ATS Mods | ETS2 Mods | Gitlab Repositories

Return to “Feature Wishlist and Suggestions”