389 interior accessories PLEASE!!!

Crimson Foxx

389 interior accessories PLEASE!!!

#1 Post by Crimson Foxx » 16 Mar 2017 11:56

Hi!!

Please please please can a talented modder try to make the SCS389 compatible with interior accessories. SiSl has numerous packs of accessories mostly for ETS2 and custom trucks that are compatible in ATS.

Is it even possible to do? So many friends mention how they would love to personalise their SCS389 with those items.

I dont know if its SCS that have to create the nods to attack them or a truck modder to make a scs389 compatible for them.

Vipers amazing 389 allows for them. Why would the scs389 be any harder as its the same location for the nodes?

I just so wish it was possible and the answer i usually get is ' well a truck modder needs to just make a mod to let this happen'.

So could someone please try? :)
Loutis

Re: 389 interior accessories PLEASE!!!

#2 Post by Loutis » 16 Mar 2017 12:45

It is up for modders.

As far as I can tell (I could be wrong of course) cabin accessories are not allowed in the US.
"I'm not trying to be anyone's savior. I'm just trying to think about the future and not be sad."
Elon Musk

Tesla & SpaceX fanboy. Carefully optimistic about Mars colonisation.
Crimson Foxx

#3 Post by Crimson Foxx » 16 Mar 2017 12:54

In the realife world maybe, but in ATS?

This is just a game so surely that rule doesnt apply.

Speeding is against the law but it still happens ingame. And i am talking about stuff like a bag on the seat, drink in the drink holder ( that is in the scs389, map or keys /wallet on the dash storage area. I dont wish to smother my windscreen with so many items i cant see out. Just various things to 'litter' my cab and make it look a bit lived in and personal.

The nodes that the SiSl items attach to on Vipers 389 would be the same for a SCS389, same dashboard, same items.

I understand SCS themselves wont add them as thats their own right and choice and they do need to be careful themselves for their own reasons and licences on their default game but they leave it to the discretion of modders and take no responsibility of any changes made beyond the default setup. I am not asking SCS to do it, just a keen modder that wants a challenge :)
SiSL
SCS Software

#4 Post by SiSL » 16 Mar 2017 14:32

Loutis wrote:As far as I can tell (I could be wrong of course) cabin accessories are not allowed in the US.
Just the windshield flags and what not, not to block view, but you see, there are plenty accessories and all the cables hanging around from the roof even GPS's stickied to windshield are there :D
andrei383

#5 Post by andrei383 » 16 Mar 2017 19:49

Loutis wrote:As far as I can tell (I could be wrong of course) cabin accessories are not allowed in the US.
Indeed its not allowed to have things blocking the windshield, but other things such as CB radios would be welcomed up front. And since sleeper cabins in US trucks are bigger, perhaps expanding the cabin accessories to the sleeper (microwaves, tv screens, bags, etc.) would be interesting to see as well.
piva

#6 Post by piva » 17 Mar 2017 03:54

Hi, SCS, you just add slots in truck interior model all other modders can add without you. :lol:
If you add steering wheel knob that is out of EU law, why in ATS you can't add it? ;)
Of course you can add legal device like truckers radio (andrei383 said about it) with GOOD cable phisics, video register (if your have warning sticker), tachograph device that must be set in trucks from this year, wallet, glasses, cap, cup, and so on.
I will buy this cabin DLC for ATS!
Crimson Foxx

#7 Post by Crimson Foxx » 17 Mar 2017 09:39

I think its something a skilled Modder can do , not SCS. a Modder would create a script or mod that adds those nodes that we then attach the chosen accessory too.

I am just guessing here but in ETS2 with trucks there like a SCS Scania for example, it wasnt SCS that created nodes to let a player place SisL accessories onto. It was a modder that enabled the Scania to accept those nodes.

So in ATS would it be the same, a modder that somehow creates a mod or script that makes the SCS389 compatible with SiSL accessories?

What i am unsure of is this. is it SCS themselves that change the SCS389 to be able to use accessories or a separate independent modder?

If its SCS themselves then i fear it will never happen.

If its a modder then its just a matter of hoping a skilled modder will create it.

I dream of climbing into my scs389 and seeing my bag of clothes and travel items on the bed. Even a messy blanket as if that bed is being used and not just a plain boring mattress. To see a can of Pepsi in the cup holder or that takeaway coffee cup. To see my pet dog or cat sleeping on the floor or passenger seat. To have my favourite SiSL dream-catcher hanging from the middle of my windscreen and to see my CB Radio up in that empty slot. ( which incidentally SCS has in Multiplayer, ironic that). To see my little nodding dog on the dashboard top . Things or choices that make MY 389 unique to me. :)

So please someone make this dream come true!!
piva

#8 Post by piva » 17 Mar 2017 09:45

Crimson Foxx wrote:it wasnt SCS that created nodes to let a player place SisL accessories onto.
SCS made slots for DLC Accessories, each modder, who rework SCS trucks or made own truck, can add this slots.
But you must support this mod for each game change. I don't want it. :lol:

Return to “Feature Wishlist and Suggestions”