[UPD] Coast to Coast Map - v2.15.49.2 (28 Jan)

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
bobtavenger

Re: [REL] Coast to Coast Map - v2.0.2 Updated

#2491 Post by bobtavenger » 26 May 2017 03:11

Several people have started to contribute. Now that Mantrid has the main structure of the country, he's started working on Florida, I'm working on Colorado, and there's others as well. It'll take time but some of the areas will start having more than just a road.
-----------------
Computer Specs

AMD 5950X
GTX 4070 Ti
32 GB DDR4 RAM
Windows 11
daking617

#2492 Post by daking617 » 26 May 2017 04:03

JohnnyBoythePilot it is hard to do west coast area of the map because nobody knows what States SCS are working on. I would love to see things happen like you suggest but am trying to work my way towards where he has been working at. Due to recent problems with the game from SCS that I experienced I had to start profiles all over again. That is frustrating. I have also been working on stuff for another game I play so have not been able to play ATS as much lately. Awww the life of a modder.
motrhed3

#2493 Post by motrhed3 » 26 May 2017 13:21

this is a little bit off the main topic, but thanks for all the work all you guys doing on this great expansion to the game.
C2C stream on steam: https://www.twitch.tv/homburg
Rbnqss78

#2494 Post by Rbnqss78 » 26 May 2017 20:31

Made a trip to Key West today, I really ercommend that trip, Driving thru Miami was very beautiful, also to the key West the scenery is spot on. ANd if the rest of the map gets even tiny bit more scenery, this will be so far one of the best map mods, now back to San Fransisco... What makes this great is that you really have to drive! Nice work. I did kept this map bit dull, but now this newest made me change my opinion for sure.
TruckSim_dude

#2495 Post by TruckSim_dude » 27 May 2017 05:33

Rbnqss78 wrote:Made a trip to Key West today, I really ercommend that trip, Driving thru Miami was very beautiful, also to the key West the scenery is spot on. ANd if the rest of the map gets even tiny bit more scenery, this will be so far one of the best map mods, now back to San Fransisco... What makes this great is that you really have to drive! Nice work. I did kept this map bit dull, but now this newest made me change my opinion for sure.
Gotta agree here; I just saw a YouTube video of a C2C run from NYC to Key West, and I must say, I'm quite impressed with the level of scenery in Florida.

I would love to see this level of scenery in the Northeast (particularly NYC and Boston), and maybe stick some landmarks into Manhattan (probably wishful thinking; Blender and .sii stuff looks pretty complicated). All in all, keep up the good work!
Mantrid

Re: [REL] Coast to Coast Map - v2.1 Released

#2496 Post by Mantrid » 27 May 2017 08:23

I have released v2.1 (link in OP).

It is mostly scenery additions in Florida along with the Colorado Springs area by bobtavenger.

There are two scs files in the zip, activate them both in the Mod manager (giving either higher priority works)
Rule [5.4.2]
Follow me on Twitch @ https://www.twitch.tv/homburg
Join my Discord @ https://discord.gg/XbtnazF
molivos

#2497 Post by molivos » 27 May 2017 10:27

Thanks a lot ...Mantrid ;) ;)
((( /\/\o|_i\/o5 )))

═════════════════
old.Trucker

#2498 Post by old.Trucker » 27 May 2017 14:16

Still tireless and unsurpassed Mantrid, thank you very much.
Understanding 'map editor' is really easy, all you have to do is understand 'map editor' ... :o
(BigTrucker) old.Trucker = more millions km in: 18 WoS series (+Extreme Trucker) + Rig'n'Roll (California) + ETS + GTS + UKTS + STDS + ETS2 + ATS

Peterbilt & Mercedes + TruckersMP = Trucking
bobtavenger

#2499 Post by bobtavenger » 28 May 2017 01:35

Please note, if you are using the updated I-10 mod, it will overwrite some of the Colorado additions.

In order to use both, you'll need to open the I-10 mod (Rick's ATS mods) and remove all 3 files for any sector starting with sec-0010 (this will remove Cheyenne Mountain AFS). As I progress further into the state though, it will prevent Telluride and Towaoc from working as well and I don't know that Mantrid will want to combine them all.
-----------------
Computer Specs

AMD 5950X
GTX 4070 Ti
32 GB DDR4 RAM
Windows 11
Mantrid

#2500 Post by Mantrid » 28 May 2017 04:32

I forgot about I-10, I'll update it.
Rule [5.4.2]
Follow me on Twitch @ https://www.twitch.tv/homburg