[UPD] Coast to Coast Map - v2.15.49.2 (28 Jan)

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
andreb

Re: [REL] Coast to Coast Map - v2.0.2 Updated

#2401 Post by andreb » 18 Apr 2017 02:16

I like to see that whole stretch of I- 10 rick had some great truck stops, and the scenery was great. New Orleans was awesome as well.
coring

#2402 Post by coring » 18 Apr 2017 05:18

andreb wrote:I like to see that whole stretch of I- 10 rick had some great truck stops, and the scenery was great. New Orleans was awesome as well.
Indeed, I took a trip to New Orleans from Houston late last year, the swamp bridges were the best parts.
alchemist

#2403 Post by alchemist » 18 Apr 2017 12:34

Hello Mantrid and comm. Many thanks for your update from the Coast to Coast Map. Can I use this map with the MHA Pro map? and in which order must they placed? I tryed averything bud my game keep's crashing.

best regards,

alchemist
BEARlyThereCDN

#2404 Post by BEARlyThereCDN » 18 Apr 2017 12:36

Mantrid wrote:The only things I'm going to include in C2C are the things I like. So for the time being I am going to recreate as much of Rick's mod as I can. I will be leaving out things like secret tunnels and ferries.

When I get to a part of the map that I am working on, I'll decide whether to include it in C2C or leave it in the new "RickPP" mod.
Good plan Mantrid, I trust your judgment. I haven't played ATS much lately and honestly, the only things that bring me back are C2C and Canadadream. Without these two map mods, I would have uninstalled ATS months ago.

Since the rescale though, (start the broken record here...lol) I've noticed fuel/rest stops are few and far between again. I had to detour quite a ways on a trip from Duluth to Dallas and when it came time to rest. The detour added about 3 hours to the trip time. It was a > normal delivery so it didn't effect me but if it was a >>> rush job, I might not have made it.

Anyway, I plan on playing a bit today and I'll be looking for a trip to Florida, hopefully the Keys, so I can see the amazing work done in that area so far. :)

Thank you for helping keep ATS worthy of disk space on my hard drive. :mrgreen:
Some bears do it on the highway!
Ways71

#2405 Post by Ways71 » 18 Apr 2017 12:48

I'm also having issues with the download on chrome as-well..I'm trying to use other browsers but sharemods and it's crappy popups nearly installed malware when I tried to install mexuscan on Edge (ALT Browser)
jspence73

#2406 Post by jspence73 » 18 Apr 2017 12:53

Quick question how do you make map mods like these on ATS and file them to?
Enjoying ATS Trucking along C2C map and CanaDream With RicksATS mod since C2C v1.2

Been Beta Testing C2C since V2.2

Played C2C Before the ATS v1.5 Rescale came out
old.Trucker

#2407 Post by old.Trucker » 18 Apr 2017 13:50

jspence73, quick answer - ProMods and ProMods Academy are yours valuable friend ... ;)
Understanding 'map editor' is really easy, all you have to do is understand 'map editor' ... :o
(BigTrucker) old.Trucker = more millions km in: 18 WoS series (+Extreme Trucker) + Rig'n'Roll (California) + ETS + GTS + UKTS + STDS + ETS2 + ATS

Peterbilt & Mercedes + TruckersMP = Trucking
BEARlyThereCDN

#2408 Post by BEARlyThereCDN » 18 Apr 2017 15:17

Ways71 wrote:I'm also having issues with the download on chrome as-well..I'm trying to use other browsers but sharemods and it's crappy popups nearly installed malware when I tried to install mexuscan on Edge (ALT Browser)
I use the latest Firefox with "adaware ad block" and "Strict Pop-up Blocker". They're both free add-ons and I've never seen a ad or pop-up at sharemods. Hope that helps anyone having issues.
Some bears do it on the highway!
Blackspots

#2409 Post by Blackspots » 18 Apr 2017 17:27

@alchemist: No, you can't use this with MHAPro.
Author: C2C Eastern New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma and Kansas improvments
ETS2 Map Combo: PM, Scandinavian Addon, RusMap, SR, The Great Steppe, PJ Indo Map
ATS Map Combo: Coast to Coast, CanaDream, Tonopah Reworked, US Expansion, Viva Mexico
Ways71

#2410 Post by Ways71 » 18 Apr 2017 19:34

@Bearly, I use Ad-block on my chrome browser as-well (dont like firefox..I only use it as ALT browser). At the time I was just using edge since the download wasn't working..which i dont have adblock for. Also, I posted that on the wrong page..I meant to post it on canadream page, whoops!

Return to “Maps”