[UPD] Coast to Coast Map - v2.15.49.2 (28 Jan)

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
Blackspots

Re: [REL] Coast to Coast Map - v2.0.2 Updated

#2481 Post by Blackspots » 22 May 2017 04:40

Ok, what in particular is involved in getting a truck dealership in a town without getting this error?

Code: Select all

01:38:25.899 : <ERROR> [parked_car] Missing truck brand definition for city 'Wichita Falls'! (-11378.9;60.6;29169.9)
How do I also fix the speed so it doesn't show 43 for 70MPH and 47 for 75MPH in the GPS?
Author: C2C Eastern New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma and Kansas improvments
ETS2 Map Combo: PM, Scandinavian Addon, RusMap, SR, The Great Steppe, PJ Indo Map
ATS Map Combo: Coast to Coast, CanaDream, Tonopah Reworked, US Expansion, Viva Mexico
Mantrid

#2482 Post by Mantrid » 22 May 2017 04:58

In the wichita_fal.sii file

add this line before the last }

vehicle_brands[]: "kenworth"

As for the speed, have you added speed limit signs?
Rule [5.4.2]
Follow me on Twitch @ https://www.twitch.tv/homburg
Join my Discord @ https://discord.gg/XbtnazF
Blackspots

#2483 Post by Blackspots » 22 May 2017 05:17

I've done the vehicle_brands[]: "kenworth" but for "volvo" (and still get that error). Yes, I have added speed limit signs.
Once I'm done with this map, I'll let you have it to fine tune it to add to a later release of Coast 2 Coast.
[ external image ]
ETS2 Map Combo: PM, Scandinavian Addon, RusMap, SR, The Great Steppe, PJ Indo Map
ATS Map Combo: Coast to Coast, CanaDream, Tonopah Reworked, US Expansion, Viva Mexico
Mantrid

#2484 Post by Mantrid » 22 May 2017 05:37

Do you want to zip up what you have and I'll take a look at it, it's easier that way.
Rule [5.4.2]
Blackspots

#2485 Post by Blackspots » 22 May 2017 05:41

Ok. Its pretty close to being done, but I'll go ahead and send it your way

(Note: I've changed the speed limits for Texas to a max of 75MPH. Only SH130 (the new toll road) and I-10 from El Paso to Midland are 85MPH)
Blackspots

#2486 Post by Blackspots » 24 May 2017 06:04

Some more progress:
[ external image ]

Still can't figure out how to get speed limits working properly (so it won't show 47 for 75, or 43 for 70, ect). Also, how do I get fuel prices working?
Mantrid

#2487 Post by Mantrid » 24 May 2017 06:32

It's because the system doesn't know what the "Country" is, like I said in the PM one or more of the nodes has the "country" set incorrectly. Because of this it is defaulting to Metric speeds etc.
When you have finished everything else, I'll show you how to fix it (it will be an easy fix).
Rule [5.4.2]
Blackspots

#2488 Post by Blackspots » 24 May 2017 12:04

I don't get an option for "state border" unless it's a road prefab, ordinary roads don't have this option. Besides, once I am done, I'll let you have it so it can be properly added to C2C

--EDIT--
I discovered that the other "?" is the location/direction/height node info, has "country border" on it. I made sure that the two ends of 287 and a location on I-44 has it set, but speed limits still aren't working properly.

And I still get the missing truck dealer definition error, because vehicle_brand[]: "brand" doesn't seem to be enough.

--EDIT 2--
I think I just figured out that its supposed to be truck_brand[]:, not vehicle_brand[]:
Last edited by Blackspots on 26 May 2017 01:31, edited 3 times in total.
JohnnyBoythePilot

#2489 Post by JohnnyBoythePilot » 24 May 2017 23:47

Love C2C 2.02 and the level of detail put into the major cities especially Seattle but could you add more "eye candy" along the highways? Not the level of scenery SCS does, but maybe add some farms (especially in the mid-west), billboards, small towns you can run through, mountains or hills, or even more cities.
Main passion is aviation/flying but I also love trucks.
Cascade Trucking Story Thread
4-29-19 Entry: Expansion Map/Plans
andreb

#2490 Post by andreb » 26 May 2017 00:36

i don't think thats going to happen, i wanted the rest of Rick's interstate 10 scenery into the map but i know thats a lot of work. i am thankful he is working so hard on this map.

Return to “Maps”