[REL]Dalton and Elliot Hwy Extreme 1:1 Scale ATS Ver 1.49.1.4 Summer Map Update 28 Nov 23

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
horseman89

Re: [REL] [WIP] Dalton and Elliot Hwy Extreme Ver 1.5 *NEW*

#421 Post by horseman89 » 10 Sep 2016 12:31

I hope too that this OMG level map will remain as Standalone (1:1) mod! Only thing what I would like to see later when hawkbs will complete main map is Elliot hwy from Fox (actually now from Livengood airport cause some part of it already made) to Manley Hot Springs... but of course it's up to you hawkbs to make it or not (later of course) if you will still have some inspiration to do this then! ;) I guess, it will definitely be a cool addition to this absolutely top level map!
Last edited by horseman89 on 10 Sep 2016 12:37, edited 1 time in total.
The biggest stupidities are done with serious faces.
ultramag_74

#422 Post by ultramag_74 » 10 Sep 2016 12:36

Crocko From Oz wrote:@ ultramag_74, here is a list of current mods I have running on the Dalton Hwy Mod, in order of priority - top to bottom;

Most of the above mods are Steam Workshop mods and have been updated to v1.4 over the past few days. The Improved Physics Mod currently disables ATS's steering wheel adjustments.
Thank you for taking the time to post this list Crocko. Many I had used and was curious about are included and I found a few new ones that are a great fit for the map.
horseman89

#423 Post by horseman89 » 10 Sep 2016 12:54

digitalx wrote:
Glad I refueled.. This like a mini version of Goba's Truckers Map for ETS2, I love it.
If you like Goba's Truckers Map for ETS2 then you will probably like The Harsh Russian Baikal R3 1.24 map too! Standalone, a lot of offroad, a lot of places where GPS don't match with real roads (as it actually in real life in Russian Far East) etc. this is definitely not a map for "average joe", but for hardcore truckers, cause you will spend a lot of your nerve cells driving trough it! :)

p.s. sorry hawkbs for little off topic!
Last edited by horseman89 on 10 Sep 2016 13:02, edited 1 time in total.
The biggest stupidities are done with serious faces.
Bandit & The Snowman

#424 Post by Bandit & The Snowman » 10 Sep 2016 13:02

The 1:1 scale is what attracts me too. There is this other 1:1 project, MARTIN WNDRLVND's Project 1NFINITY, that will cover some of California at first, maybe more later, who knows. That might be a great candidate for linking maps if that is desired. Both his project and the Dalton seem to concentrate on a part of their respective state, and they should match in terms of economy and other properties that are likely to collide between different scale map parts.
hawkbs

#425 Post by hawkbs » 10 Sep 2016 14:34

Hey guys just to further emphasize.
I will not publish this map nor support it anywhere but on this forum in this thread.
Any other links or publishes on any other site such as http://atsmods.lt/dalton-and-elliot-hwy ... -v1-5-new/
are not supported nor are the links official. I do not use "sharemods" nor any other spam advertising site for download
that are virus/malware riddled.
Only the official download on the first post of this thread will be supported.
[ external image ]
Quote from Lisa Kelly on Ice Road Truckers
"When you least expect it the road will get ya"
BEARlyThereCDN

#426 Post by BEARlyThereCDN » 10 Sep 2016 19:06

Again, going back to one of my original posts in this thread hawkbs, a lot of modders could learn a lot from you. Thank you again for everything.

And a +1 for standalone.
Some bears do it on the highway!
Bandit188

#427 Post by Bandit188 » 11 Sep 2016 08:58

hawkbs wrote:Hey guys just to further emphasize.
I will not publish this map nor support it anywhere but on this forum in this thread.
Any other links or publishes on any other site such as http://atsmods.lt/dalton-and-elliot-hwy ... -v1-5-new/
are not supported nor are the links official. I do not use "sharemods" nor any other spam advertising site for download
that are virus/malware riddled.
Only the official download on the first post of this thread will be supported.

Good news i contacted that site and asked the owner of the site to remove the mod and he removed it.
Crocko From Oz

#428 Post by Crocko From Oz » 11 Sep 2016 09:10

Couldn't agree more with 'BEARlyThereCDN', + many from me.

Until SCS releases it's rescale and a couple of more states, the Dalton is the only map I currently have installed on ATS (I just deleted a level 95, $150+million profile). ;)
MSI MPG Z590 Gaming Plus - Intel i7-11700KF - MSI MEG CORELIQUID S280 AIO
MSI RTX 3070 Gaming Z Trio 8GB - Samsung LC32G7xT
Corsair Vengeance RGB 32GB DDR4 @ 3600MHz - 5 x Samsung SSD - 9GB total
MSI A750GF 750W - LIAN LI LANCOOL 215 X
hawkbs

#429 Post by hawkbs » 11 Sep 2016 18:34

UPDATE 1.51

This fixes all the bugs I found after the previous release.
Fixed wrongly named signs
Replaced all Pipeline with a new version. Pipeline should no longer be floating.
Removed floating orange delineator on northern side of Atigun Pass
Fixed up some scenery issues around Livengood Airport I spotted in a youtube video.
Converted the Ford Service Truck from Extreme Trucker 2 and implemented as an AI vehicle with AK DOT symbol on it.
Removed AI vehicles from Pump Station 4
Made a couple of changes to cargo and added Ammunition as a cargo
Fixed floating mountain near Pump Station 4.
Made a couple of tiny adjustments to UI map.
Removed version number in manifest.

Please remove any previous versions and hotfixes before using this one.
See first post in this thread for download link.
[ external image ]
Quote from Lisa Kelly on Ice Road Truckers
"When you least expect it the road will get ya"
DonaldEpott

Re: [REL] [WIP] Dalton and Elliot Hwy Extreme Ver 1.51

#430 Post by DonaldEpott » 11 Sep 2016 21:11

Very nicely done just got done running from Fairbanks to 7 Mile Station and was a nice trip.

Return to “Maps”