[REL]Dalton and Elliot Hwy Extreme 1:1 Scale ATS Ver 1.49.1.4 Summer Map Update 28 Nov 23

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
AveVollmar

Re: [REL]Dalton and Elliot Hwy Extreme Winter 1:1 Scale 1.6.

#951 Post by AveVollmar » 10 Apr 2017 20:30

@SlavikSD It is the winter mod.
If I understand the first post correctly the summer version is not compatible with the latest ATS
AndrewReid

#952 Post by AndrewReid » 10 Apr 2017 21:51

https://imgur.com/a/0q3gN
hawkbs

#953 Post by hawkbs » 11 Apr 2017 02:04

@yozza The entire Dalton Elliot Highway Winter mod contains all the snow and ice textures, using a summer weather mod will not work as it doesnt know what files I am using. It will also make certain places like the Bettles Trail seem weird as there are snowbanks.

@AveVollmar there are currently jobs to and from Deadhorse Camp. It might be because that is the only place in Deadhorse currently that has jobs and when you start a new game you do a short trip in the city you start in. For now dont set the home garage to Deadhorse.

Announcement
Small patch coming in that will fix two reported bugs that are quite major
[ external image ]
Quote from Lisa Kelly on Ice Road Truckers
"When you least expect it the road will get ya"
jules.raton

#954 Post by jules.raton » 11 Apr 2017 02:18

@hawkbs First of all, thanks a lot for updating this map, which is my favourite for ATS!

Unfortunately, I concur with Avevollmar about the crash occuring when starting profile with Deadhorse as home base. Here's the gamelog.
Brand new test profile, only your map activated.
https://pastebin.com/2NS2Fca6
Seems to only affect the first job, but I haven't made it all the way up there, just yet. I'm grabbing a quick coffee in Coldfoot at the moment. :lol:

EDIT: Tried again with disabling workshop mods (renamed the entire mod file, which is simplier than unsubscribing/resubscribing) and still crash.
piva

#955 Post by piva » 11 Apr 2017 03:25

My game crashed before I can select start city. :lol:
hawkbs

#956 Post by hawkbs » 11 Apr 2017 04:03

@jules.raton New update coming that should hopefully fix that which I am uploading now.
[ external image ]
AndrewReid

#957 Post by AndrewReid » 11 Apr 2017 04:18

I had no problem with my old save im running
https://imgur.com/a/0q3gN
hawkbs

#958 Post by hawkbs » 11 Apr 2017 06:49

Map Update 11 April 2017

Removed road block just north of Pump Station 4 you should now be able to continue up the Dalton towards Galbraith Lake, Deadhorse etc Reported by horseman89
Removed trees in the middle of the road south of Yukon River Camp - reported by bandit188

Added

Peterbilt Truck-dealer to Deadhorse in its correct location
Carlile to Deadhorse (this should solve the first job generation issue for players who start in Deadhorse)
Service Station added to Deadhorse

(Please note these may move at a later date to more closely match real locations, although Carlile is pretty much where it should be atm)

Fuel/Petrol/Gas Prices have been adjusted to reflect current real prices in Fairbanks, Coldfoot and Deadhorse/Prudhoe Bay as close as possible using search engines for fuel prices.
You really want to fill up in Fairbanks and definitely not Deadhorse there is a massive difference per gallon.

Fairbanks is $2.98 Gal Sourdough Fuel http://www.anchoragegasprices.com/GasPr ... anks,%20AK
Coldfoot is $3.07 Gal based off of North Pole price as it would be more expensive than Fairbanks but nowhere near what it is at Deadhorse/Prudhoe Bay
Deadhorse is $5.50 Gal Tesoro Fuel http://www.alaskagasprices.com/Tesoro_G ... index.aspx

Load order is the same as last map update viewtopic.php?f=194&t=213559&start=930#p730483
just replace the main Dalton_Elliot_Hwy_Extreme_Winter.scs file with the new one.

Will try to add more to Deadhorse over the Easter period.
Download link on Page 1 of this thread in first post.
[ external image ]
SlavikSD

#959 Post by SlavikSD » 11 Apr 2017 06:51

@AveVollmar, thank you for the reply, now everything is clear.
horseman89

#960 Post by horseman89 » 11 Apr 2017 09:18

Thanks @hawkbs road over bridge is open now, but there is some small graphical or if saying correctly object placing errors driving further near by that bridge - "flying pipes" over the hills! It's not a big problem(don't block or cause anything) but just "strange look"! When you have time probably can fix that too! ;) As for starting place I started with garage in Fairbanks, then move to Coldfoot and still staying there, cause now it's right in the middle between Fairbanks and Deadhorse! :) About ~250 miles to both + Bettles is not so far too! And I use profile that I create "ages" ago - from first Dalton map release and everything still works and looks great - even this ~1 year old Inter Eagle truck mod! :D
The biggest stupidities are done with serious faces.

Return to “Maps”