[REL]Dalton and Elliot Hwy Extreme 1:1 Scale ATS Ver 1.49.1.4 Summer Map Update 28 Nov 23

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
hawkbs

Re: [REL]Dalton and Elliot Hwy Extreme Winter 1:1 Scale 1.6.

#971 Post by hawkbs » 13 Apr 2017 05:29

@Piva dude you are the man!
Have updated the link for the weather mod on the first page to point to that.

@bandit188 those are only minor issues Bandit. for now you will have to live with them.
I only want game breaking bugs atm not the little discrepancies.
BTW wtg on that oversteer coming off the Manly Hot Springs Road onto the Elliot lol You got out of that one good.
Try lt your brake Pressure build up for about 10 or 15 minutes as well before you set off and learn to use that jake more because everytime you step on the brake pedals you
lose pressure, thats what that god awful beeping is. Remember what lisa always said "Real truckers dont use the brake pedals"

Have not touched the physics at all. However if you are not driving on the road and you choose to drive on where its supposed to be grass in
summer yes the snow will slow you down. I will check the road mat files and see if anything erroneous has happened to them as the substance for those
should still be set to dirt for the sliding effect.

One thing I have not checked is the Snow Chains. If anyone tests them out and gets a wrong model message in their logs please let me know.

Unfortunately I am working Good Friday as well as the Saturday due to Cyclone Debbie here last week the rivers were closed and we are flat out now with
orders for our main supplier as nobody could get any oysters from the farms at all. Therefore the work i intended to do on the map might not get done this weekend.
[ external image ]
Quote from Lisa Kelly on Ice Road Truckers
"When you least expect it the road will get ya"
yozza

#972 Post by yozza » 13 Apr 2017 17:59

hawkbs. Will you also be updating the Dalton Summer Map at some point.
Bandit188

#973 Post by Bandit188 » 13 Apr 2017 19:31

Yozza it most liekly after his completed the winter V.
ROYKIRK

#974 Post by ROYKIRK » 15 Apr 2017 18:16

I have issues I cant even get to Fox! The Weigh station calls just be for you get to the sign and just as I make the bend it CRASHES hard! I played the v1.4 with add-ons and no issues I have striped every mods and redownloaded
the maps and weather and same thing happens...
AndrewReid

#975 Post by AndrewReid » 16 Apr 2017 16:47

Hawkbs does the old dolton still work on 18 wheels of steel still
https://imgur.com/a/0q3gN
JesseLype

#976 Post by JesseLype » 17 Apr 2017 02:28

Guess I won't be downloading the newest version, because I hate the snow version, really loved the summer variant because it was different, you ventured into a different territory with the summer version, unlike others who made a snowy Alaska map. Wish you would update them together, I wouldn't mind to wait a much longer time to have a choice between summer and winter variants.
Always Duplicated Never Replicated
hawkbs

#977 Post by hawkbs » 17 Apr 2017 12:04

@ROYKIRK Can you please post your game.log.txt when it crashes so I can see what the cause may be. Without that I cant do anything or tell whats causing it.
Also can you get a weigh station bypass and see if you can get past it with that. I have a strong feeling its to do with FLD's Weigh Station Icon as he needs to update that.

@AndrewReid As far as Im aware it does if you still have both of them. I havent touched either in years.

@JesseLype Winter version was always going to be a bigger priority than summer. If there was a real snow system in place when ATS was released I would never had done a summer variant in the first place. Dont know when I will get around to working on the Summer one again but it wont be until the winter version is complete.

@yozza read above ^
[ external image ]
Quote from Lisa Kelly on Ice Road Truckers
"When you least expect it the road will get ya"
ROYKIRK

#978 Post by ROYKIRK » 19 Apr 2017 04:44

I found out it was a service people mod that cause the crash, just never had that happen before! I found new Issues!

There a tree in the middle of the road 18 mile south of 5 mile airport.

Next I was going north after Anakin's Pass just after the pumping station I had a load bound for Soy and found the Bridge was closed 34 mile short of my drop off!
Super drag! I love this map! It's one of the best and my favorite! Thank you for making it and I hope you open the bridge. for now there's a trucker down waiting for the road to open!
ROYKIRK

#979 Post by ROYKIRK » 19 Apr 2017 05:03

Ok here's an update on the Bridge close issue

it's Atigun river 2 north of pump 4!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =908612015
Fowler1414

#980 Post by Fowler1414 » 19 Apr 2017 18:31

Hi There, Awesome mod really great.
Just run into a snag. Driving to Pump Station3, I got as far as the Atigun River 2 Bridge (Between Pump Station 4 and Galbraith Lake Airport) only to find the bridge blocked by bollards and the no entry X's accross the road?
Not Sure what to do. Any ideas?

Return to “Maps”