SCS Software

message board
It is currently 26 Apr 2017 08:09

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
PostPosted: 03 Mar 2017 03:09 

Ok, this is what I see in the latest v1.6 beta with the 40 and 53' rcbtlbox (missing .mat files)
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.c ... B3B00F7E9/

PostPosted: 03 Mar 2017 04:00 

Thanks for reporting. This is a known error and has been fixed. A hotfix (for forum release only) will be out shortly.

PostPosted: 03 Mar 2017 04:50 

Hotfix being just a folder with the missing mat files that we can drop into the mod?

PostPosted: 03 Mar 2017 15:12 

Hi all, here is a hotfix for the 1.6 Beta version of ATS. This solves the missing .mat issues and the log warnings with the standalone (rcbtboxl, rcbt3krl, rcbt3krl) trailers.

Changes:
-Updates the standalone trailer 3D models to the updated 1.6 version

Disclaimer:
There is no new content with this release, this is merely a hotfix to enable mod usage during 1.6 Beta.

Installation (Method 1):
1. Copy the "RCBT 1.6 Beta Hotfix.zip" file into your American Truck Simulator mod folder.
2. Activate the mod in the ATS mod manager.
3. Increase its priority until it is above Real Company Box Trailers V2.3

Installation (Method 2):

1. Extract the "Real_Company_Box_Trailers_andrei383" file into your ATS mod folder.
2. Extract "RCBT 1.6 Beta Hotfix.zip" and copy and replace the contents into the Real_Company_Box_Trailers_andrei383 folder

Download:
RCBT 1.6 Beta Hotfix

I do apologize for mistakenly announcing RCBT's full compatibility with ATS 1.6, the version I have in my mod folder is usually one step ahead of the release version, and had the necessary .mat files as recommended by the SCS modding wiki.

PostPosted: 03 Mar 2017 23:17 

Just a little preview: V2.4 of the mod will be a small update, mainly to make the mod compatible with ATS 1.6. However, I do want to add more content to the mod. Therefore, V2.4 will give the 28 ft trailer a little love, adding 4 new skins to cover the additional cargo added in V2.3 (skins for Chemso, Coastline Mining, Plaster & Sons, and Voltison Motors). Here's the two I've completed so far:

One skin you might've seen if you follow my screenshot thread, XPO Logistics:

The next one, by request (requested quite a long time ago), is ABF Freight:

V2.4 will probably be released at, or shortly after 1.6 is officially released. Until then, you can make use of the hotfix in the previous post!

PostPosted: 04 Mar 2017 07:53 

Yay for ABF Freight! :D

PostPosted: 04 Mar 2017 22:04 

andrei383 wrote:
Just a little preview: V2.4 of the mod will be a small update, mainly to make the mod compatible with ATS 1.6. However, I do want to add more content to the mod. Therefore, V2.4 will give the 28 ft trailer a little love, adding 4 new skins to cover the additional cargo added in V2.3 (skins for Chemso, Coastline Mining, Plaster & Sons, and Voltison Motors).
V2.4 will probably be released at, or shortly after 1.6 is officially released. Until then, you can make use of the hotfix in the previous post!

You are a blessing for the ATS community mate :mrgreen: ,thanks again for all the work that you are doing.

PostPosted: 05 Mar 2017 00:16 

@xDope: Thanks! It was a long time coming, but I finally got around to the 28' trailers!

@saur44l: I appreciate the kind works, mate! It's just my way of making a small improvement to a great game!

PostPosted: 05 Mar 2017 01:31 

I might wind up getting rid of Bart's Wabash trailers because of all the skins this has.

PostPosted: 05 Mar 2017 21:37 

@ShirBlackspots: Why not keep both? Variety is good for this game! :D

Two more skins to round out (the upcoming) V2.4, Central Freight Lines...

...and R+L Carriers:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next