SCS Software

message board
It is currently 27 May 2017 04:30

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
PostPosted: 15 Jan 2017 11:23 

Well, I know you mean well, but I tried exactly that - "uploading" it to atsmods and providing a link to my download. They gave a wet fart and spontaneously re-upped it to a location I have no access to. So in the future, they can go scr3w themselves for all I care.

Regarding the logo, I guess you didn't follow the thread while it was still in "truck parts" section. No, I won't, plainly spoken. You can create a Hi Rise in all but name from the modular aero parts. In fact, the next version will have all of the options culled from the HiRise (which IRL is nothing but a standup with an aero fairing!). The "standup" is far more flexible to use and adapt in any respect.

And don't expect me to be gone after this, or any time soon, provided I'm not thrown out for speaking facts and calling someone what he/she deserves. I already have a few ideas for a minor service update.

Tom

PostPosted: 15 Jan 2017 18:31 

FYI, Tom, I'm still getting the perplexing situation of the above-headlight indicators only showing the flares. I don't have any graphics mods left on my profile so I'm flummoxed about what could be conflicting. If I find out, I'll let you know.

PostPosted: 15 Jan 2017 20:05 

Well, I installed Piva's weather mod and it changed the flares. With it active, I also have no bars, just points.

Flare mods can be found also in non-obvious places.

Tom

PostPosted: 15 Jan 2017 22:11 

TomDooley wrote:
Flare mods can be found also in non-obvious places.

I have a suspicion it might be with a no-HDR-bloom mod I have installed - it's the only graphics mod I have left after deleting the Piva and FRKN64 stuff. I'll let you know when I can test it.

PostPosted: 16 Jan 2017 17:41 

zyllyx,

before you go mad - it's indeed my mod!

I mostly use the 80" cab so I didn't notice it before, simply because it does NOT suffer from the turn signal prob you described. However, I could reproduce it on the "stock" and 58" lengths.

I already have it fixed, but still want to add some small stuff to a "service release", like another non-flare chrome sun visor.

If you're used to changing files within an scs archive, I can pack up the files to replace. Drop me a PM in that case. Else, this shouldn't take longer than a week - the new parts I think of aren't that complicated.

Tom

PostPosted: 16 Jan 2017 18:39 

TomDooley wrote:
If you're used to changing files within an scs archive, I can pack up the files to replace. Drop me a PM in that case. Else, this shouldn't take longer than a week - the new parts I think of aren't that complicated.

Phew! Thanks for the update. I'm quite content to wait for your service release. Thanks for following up!

PostPosted: 19 Jan 2017 06:33 

Service update will also bring a little love to the day-cabbies out there who either prefer to stay close to home and support their families, or just get assigned the not-so-flashy smaller cabs since their dispatcher holds a grudge.

Schedule for this is: Just been uploaded. Since I'm NOT going to post a public link that every crap site can steal, please drop me a PM and I'll send you the link as soon as I have it uploaded. You can get it for free, but I expect you not to re-upload it, and not to forward the link to anyone else.

Comprendre?

New Contents (mainly for daycab):
-Fixed turn signal ('bars' also flash again) on 58" and 72" sleepers cabs
-Side exhausts with handrail for all sleeper cabs (replace old versions)
-Black Lowbar (for all cabs, not recommended for use w/ EPIQ)
-Chrome "exclusive" Sun Shield without flares (for all cabs)
-Chrome logos
-Altered horns adaptor
-New roof bar for aux lights etc
-Beacon mountpoint
-Rack mountpoint and higher locker rack (exterior only)
-Back-cabin light adaptor (above windows)
-Eliminated fenders from the default sideskirt (replaced with mountpoint)
-Slighty longer taglift chassis (tag or don't tag, that's the question)

Rollin'

Tom

PostPosted: 21 Jan 2017 12:06 

It looks like a great mod especially with the detail that has gone into every part. However, as I personally can't PM anyone yet, could you please send me a PM with the link as I would love to try it out and I shall respect your request to keep the link private and not uploading the mod itself to another site. But it really does look like a great mod.

PostPosted: 21 Jan 2017 18:41 

Stevo2605 wrote:
It looks like a great mod especially with the detail that has gone into every part. However, as I personally can't PM anyone yet, could you please send me a PM with the link as I would love to try it out and I shall respect your request to keep the link private and not uploading the mod itself to another site. But it really does look like a great mod.

Tom helpfully let me know earlier that you need 5 posts in order to activate your PM ability, so just respond to this post and you'll be all set! :D

PostPosted: 21 Jan 2017 18:42 

There was someone on Facebook that wanted the 8x4 chassis, but didn't want the rear lift/steer axle, but still wanted the truck as an 8x4. I'm guessing he wanted to have a regular non lifted axle there.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next