SCS Software

message board
It is currently 25 Apr 2017 08:35

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: 21 Apr 2017 01:30 

Well.

Maybe others consider you to be fishy. I use both of his mods and I don't share anything on any other website because I respect others work. I don't normally post that often because I had no need to.

Thanks for your concern.

PostPosted: 21 Apr 2017 02:37 

Looks quite nice, if you can someday put the fenders the 389/w900 gots that would be so cool,

Anyway good work.

PostPosted: 21 Apr 2017 03:07 

JesseLype wrote:
@Tom Dooley these people that are "new" seem fishy to me, I wouldn't trust them.

Seriously?

PostPosted: 21 Apr 2017 06:44 

hope i can try this mod , see how awesome it is

PostPosted: 21 Apr 2017 10:57 

Jobwrkdu wrote:
Well.

Maybe others consider you to be fishy. I use both of his mods and I don't share anything on any other website because I respect others work. I don't normally post that often because I had no need to.

Thanks for your concern.

+1

PostPosted: 21 Apr 2017 13:17 

Your Pete 579 looks very, very nice from the screenshots. I'm sorry to hear thatyou have so much troubles with the unauthorized distribution. I hope to getto the 5 posts hurdle soon, so I can PM you and enjoy your work on the streets of Las Vegas and hopefully very soon in New Mexico as well. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: 21 Apr 2017 14:37 

JesseLype wrote:
@Tom Dooley these people that are "new" seem fishy to me, I wouldn't trust them.

Jesse,

Thanks for your concern.

Contrary to many douchebags in facbook modder groups, I'm neither elitistt nor by default distrustful. I know when I was new, and at first, Things can be a little confusing. If mod (thief) sites had at least the decency not to re-upload mods to "their" storage, I'd still post my work on atsmods.

But, despite it flatters me that someone registers just for my mod, I also know how easy it is to have a few anonymous junk mail accounts, and I see no reason whatsoever to change my release mode policy, as long as I find no re-uploads. And it's not in any way had to get PM rights.

Tom

PostPosted: 21 Apr 2017 18:00 

if ATSmods changed how they hosted and managed mods it would be much more useful. I can never tell what I'm getting from them half the times. I see 5 different versions of the same thing with confusing version numbering and clearly one or more version of the mod I am looking has to be a rip off. I started coming here to find the legit versions of the mods posted by the authors themselves. So I have been lurking a long time and legit registered for this mod.

PostPosted: 22 Apr 2017 05:05 

Truck is very nice!

Does your mod have mirrors with accessory slots? I ask because the slots had nothing to put in them and I wasn't sure if that was on your mod or another. Had similar problemns with some other accessory slots as well.

PostPosted: 22 Apr 2017 07:59 

Yes, it has 4 slots keyed to "mirror" on each of 'em - 3 arranged vertically on the fronst and one lower and more on the outside intended for turn signals.

I'll release a ready-to-use compilation of those I use shortly.

Tom

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next