AI fail to yield right of way [28376]

Smarty
Beta tester

AI fail to yield right of way [28376]

#1 Post by Smarty » 01 Aug 2016 20:03

[ external image ]

Code: Select all

AI exiting from southbound consistently fail to yield to left-turning player here. ; [20/07/2016  16:44] (sec-0009+0007);-32031.5;21.4082;30368.8
In this instance, the player was attempting to enter the southbound highway, turning left with the right of way. A steady stream of AI exiting from the position the UPS van is in cut off the player, failing to correctly yield the right of way even when the player was mid-turn. The AI had a stop sign as pictured above.
Loutis

Re: AI fail to yield right of way

#2 Post by Loutis » 03 Aug 2016 05:57

Sooo, okay.

Obligatory question, what is that truck ?
Because I don't remember driving that beauty and I have been playing this funny game for a while now.

MODs maybe ? Of course I might be totally wrong and you are driving the other yellow one.
"I'm not trying to be anyone's savior. I'm just trying to think about the future and not be sad."
Elon Musk

Tesla & SpaceX fanboy. Carefully optimistic about Mars colonisation.
plykkegaard

#3 Post by plykkegaard » 03 Aug 2016 06:13

If it's the yellow truck the game have some issues with the mirrors, might due to modding though :P

This signature virus has been spliced with the Fundementalism-B virus to create a new more contagious strain. Please look for it infecting a signature near you.
Loutis

#4 Post by Loutis » 03 Aug 2016 06:16

Something is fishy in here ! :D
"I'm not trying to be anyone's savior. I'm just trying to think about the future and not be sad."
Elon Musk

Smarty
Beta tester

#5 Post by Smarty » 03 Aug 2016 06:21

That would be this lovely creature, a mod indeed. While I'm in a unique position to vouch for its cleanliness, I expect your next obligatory question will be related to reproducing this on a cleaner profile?
plykkegaard

#6 Post by plykkegaard » 03 Aug 2016 06:39

Without game log it's impossible to say how many mods are involved
With coordinates it's easy for other players to check the problem
I'd rather see SCS staff focus on vanilla related issues as investigating stuff like this can be time consuming

This signature virus has been spliced with the Fundementalism-B virus to create a new more contagious strain. Please look for it infecting a signature near you.
Smarty
Beta tester

#7 Post by Smarty » 03 Aug 2016 07:21

The log ought to be the same as my other recent reports - the only active mods are pretty benign ones I've authored. Never anything that touches the map or AI. I'd copy and paste, but I'm on my phone, battling insomnia. :?

I'll give it a shot on my vanilla profile when I get time. I'll be thoroughly surprised if the AI is discriminating though.
Loutis

#8 Post by Loutis » 03 Aug 2016 07:28

I understand your attitude towards this particular incident and since it is you I shall make an exception.
I went there, saw the madness, savagery of this place and promptly headed back.
Because, modded truck or not, you were indeed correct.

As to you game.log I am aware of your contributions in some of the post this day and I know it should be alright, anyway we always require clean profile to avoid unnecessary inquiries about the "cleanliness" of these apprehended profiles stricken by folly and unfortunate enough as to be involved in any kind of unwilling confrontation within the game.

Oh my oh my, I do feel "British" in this post dear lad, I truly do.
[ external image ]

QA added - [28376]
Elon Musk

Return to “Bugs 1.3”