Sign board [37432]

Boy

Re: Sign board [37432]

#11 Post by Boy » 27 Mar 2017 23:27

My PC collected 6 GB of memory so how many bit it? For me it is 64bit and for you how much. The American Truck Simulator only has the 64bit version does not have 32bit even though you go in the folder well and see the win_x86 you can run that will not be 32bit will be 64bit.

Think it is necessary, there is information in the game.log.txt so I do not know how to put it already tried !

Do not be mad I better do it

thank you for that :!:
Attachments
code.jpg
code.jpg (65.49 KiB) Viewed 377 times
Persecution 🤔
Dream Horse movie

"Tveka inte att fråga din Scania-återförsäljare om vilken modifiering som helst. Vi är det kompletta företaget vad gäller specialfordon."
https://laxasv.se/
xDope

#12 Post by xDope » 28 Mar 2017 00:06

boy No worries, they are just suggesting it to you. In the end you are helping out SCS and the gamers by reporting these bugs no matter what format you report it in. The reason they suggested this too you is because it makes it easier on the developers to assess the problem and possible causes.To answer your question click the code button located in the message body section of the reply, or use [.code] your text in here [/code] (just remove the . infront of the first code brace ;) ).
If it is stupid but it works, it isn't stupid.
Boy

#13 Post by Boy » 28 Mar 2017 00:57

Thank you xDope
I searched and found thanks for the words
Persecution 🤔
Dream Horse movie

"Tveka inte att fråga din Scania-återförsäljare om vilken modifiering som helst. Vi är det kompletta företaget vad gäller specialfordon."
https://laxasv.se/
Axel Slingerland

#14 Post by Axel Slingerland » 28 Mar 2017 04:12

32bit and 64bit refers to computer architectures and (I assume) the reason the Dev's need to know what your system is when you make a bug report is so they know which instructions the game is using on your computer, those for 32bit or 64bit. (And I think I can also safely assume there is a lot more to it than just that.)

To post game.log.txt and game.crash.txt files, please read this, and ignore anything that does not apply to your situation...
Axel Slingerland wrote:Post a copy of your entire game.log.txt file, and your game.crash.txt file if your game has crashed. If the logs are too large to fit in one message you can use Pastebin.com to post them. Unless you have installed the game in a non-standard way (such as using "-homedir"), or don't use Windows, here's where you'll find these files:

Windows XP:
C:\My Documents\American Truck Simulator\game.log.txt
C:\My Documents\American Truck Simulator\game.crash.txt

Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 10:
C:\Users\**Your User Name**\Documents\American Truck Simulator\game.log.txt
C:\Users\**Your User Name**\Documents\American Truck Simulator\game.crash.txt

Note: If you use mods, you might also want to create a new Profile that has never had any mods applied to it, run the game with that Profile, and then post your logs.
If you're posting a bug report for ETS2, you can change that to:
Windows XP:
C:\My Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\game.log.txt
C:\My Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\game.crash.txt

Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 10:
C:\Users\**Your User Name**\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\game.log.txt
C:\Users\**Your User Name**\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\game.crash.txt
But nobody is mad at you. As I told you in the PM I sent back to you earlier, I was only trying to help you help SCS.
[ external image ]

Boycott YouTube for Blocking Ad Blockers
WarthogCC

#15 Post by WarthogCC » 28 Mar 2017 08:38

@Axel, it appears hopeless. As a game dev (from NR2k3) and modder myself, I find it very difficult sometimes when someone just sends me a screenshot and expects me to figure out what the screenshot is actually a picture of.

I am very adamant about people posting descriptions at the very least. Most of the time I don't need the other stuff. Unless it's a game crashing kind of bug. But for simple map object bugs, a description is necessary for us to figure out what he/she is talking about sometimes.

Return to “Bugs 1.6”