No bug *game crashing dealer* [NOT A BUG]

Leen

No bug *game crashing dealer* [NOT A BUG]

#1 Post by Leen » 21 Apr 2017 17:14

When I go to any dealer to buy a truck or chancing options, my screen is fading and flickering to black and ETS2 crashing and it really doesn't matter which dealer or city.
This means I can not buying trucks anymore, I have tried with updated graphic drivers and reinstall ETS2 but nothing seams to work, as you can see in the log when buiyng a truck or changing option there are a lot of this errors 00:00:54.291 : <ERROR> [dx9] Present failed. [0x88760874]

Also I have reinstall windows 7 and installed the latest graphic drivers but nothing solved this issue, so for me it has to be a bug.

gamelog
https://pastebin.com/dB2Rg9fg

game.crash log (but there is no crash log from today 21-04-2017)
https://pastebin.com/HMQK647W
Last edited by Leen on 23 Apr 2017 12:22, edited 1 time in total.
Max
SCS Software

Re: serious bug *game crashing dealer*

#2 Post by Max » 22 Apr 2017 06:16

it is not crash.
this error means that graphic driver stopped responding.
Nobody can tell you anything about it. Those who know about it aren't allowed to talk. And those who talk know nothing.
Leen

#3 Post by Leen » 22 Apr 2017 07:02

Could be, but it is only when going to the dealer or buying trucks, when playing there is no issue with the graphic drivers just only at the truck dealers. I can do a several jobs but when I try to buy a truck it will happen, why do those drivers stop working only at the dealers?
How can I solved this issue because I want to buy trucks but I can't because of.
Leen

#4 Post by Leen » 23 Apr 2017 07:15

Hello! Is there any solution for this problem/bug?

I have a clean install of windows 7 and a clean install of ETS2 and video drivers, I have made a clean en new profile but that didn't help eater so for me it's in ETS2 because other programs and games do not have this issue.

To make it clear what the problem is, I can go a truck dealer and it doesn't matter which one but when I click on changing options of buying truck a get that nasty dark flickering screen ans a few seconds ETS2 freezing.

Want you please looking to it for a solution? Thanks in advance
50keda
SCS Software

#5 Post by 50keda » 23 Apr 2017 08:34

So when you startup a game everything is working? Even after you press Drive and game world is loaded?
San_Sany4

#6 Post by San_Sany4 » 23 Apr 2017 09:25

Try to find another ways to trigger this. Like, open truck browser in menu, drive into and visit job agency, etc.

Also, try to launch the game in OpenGL mode.
My World of Trucks profile. My Steam profile.
ETS2 since 1.4, ATS since 1.0. Vanilla player.
Leen

#7 Post by Leen » 23 Apr 2017 09:31

@50Keda

I can start the game and drive trough whole Europe for hours without errors or issues but it goes wrong when I click on "buy a truck" nothing strange happens. But then when I pick a truck to buy it goes wrong and the screen are darken and flickering till freezing.
Max
SCS Software

#8 Post by Max » 23 Apr 2017 10:05

do you have problem with resolution change? or some issue on teleport (eg. assistance service usage)?
did you tried to run game in openGL?
Nobody can tell you anything about it. Those who know about it aren't allowed to talk. And those who talk know nothing.
Leen

Re: serious bug (no Bug) *game crashing dealer*

#9 Post by Leen » 23 Apr 2017 10:19

In OpenGL mode I don't get a intro and look at the screenshot
[ external image ]

So back to DirectX, in full screens mode I get those troubles what I mention earlier but if I use windowed screen mode I can go to the dealer an buy trucks and stuff, when I go back to full screen the game freezes again.

SOLVED

Problem solved, the problem was again the Nvidia Inspector with a profile I'll copied from a website but the maker has made a mistake to add the Antialiasing Behavior flags.
I removed that flag and leave the other settings alone and apply changes to the game, go to the truck dealer and buy a truck, so again be carefull with this inspector tool.
EvgenKo423

Re: No bug *game crashing dealer* [NOT A BUG]

#10 Post by EvgenKo423 » 25 Apr 2017 16:02

:? I'm speechless.
Thanks for sharing a solution with us, your issue is a real mind-breaker...

Return to “Bugs 1.27”