Dortmund STEINBRUCH parking place glitch

XindlCZ

Dortmund STEINBRUCH parking place glitch

#1 Post by XindlCZ » 12 May 2017 18:58

In Dortmund STEINBRUCH is one of the parking place in the underground:

1) GPS don't show route to this place
2) After skip manual parking trailer (because is not posible find this place), truck with trailer fall through ground and flying on empty space.

Game version is 1.27.1.71 (today actualization)
Last edited by Flemming V on 12 May 2017 19:03, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Attachment removed. Picture way too big for a bug report.
Tarso
Beta tester

Re: Dortmund STEINBRUCH parking place glitch

#2 Post by Tarso » 12 May 2017 20:31

Today public build is 1.27.2.1 not the mentioned above
KrysEmlyn

#3 Post by KrysEmlyn » 14 May 2017 00:25

I did some testing with this particular quarry prefab, and there are a number of issues with it:

1. The hard difficulty drop-off point at the bottom of the quarry is actually below the ground by a considerable distance. Trying to park in it is very difficult since you can't see the marker for the parking space. Auto-parking in it puts you underground and falling rapidly. Parking in the easy difficulty parking spot has similar issues.

2. The usual red/white barrier props that are marking where the parking areas for resting are all underground along with the parking signs. The parking areas themselves appear to be working okay. I tested the upper parking area when trying to rest.

3. There are a number of blue lamp posts that are underground instead of above ground like they should be. It appears someone was in favor of the white lamp posts that are currently seen around the quarry for lighting.

4. None of the trailers that would available for pickup can be placed by the game. Looks like their spawn points are underground also.
The result is no cargo can be taken for delivery from this prefab.

From my testing, it looks like you can park the trailers where you should drop them off while on the surface above the parking locations, but do NOT auto-park at any of them or you'll end up underground. Good luck trying to line up with the parking spaces when the indicators are underground!

These issues affect all instances of this quarry prefab in the map, with and without mods. Testing today was done with the current version of the game: 1.27.2.1.
Michal
Site admin

#4 Post by Michal » 15 May 2017 09:47

Strange. Using last official version (same as you) but I am not able to reproduce this bug. Is it possible that you have save created with old version game and running it with last update? We did some changes in this model/prefab.

If you will take new job to this prefab, are your notes still relevant? If yes, then I need your save/game.log.txt/ and video would be perfect.
Mohegan13
Global moderator

#5 Post by Mohegan13 » 15 May 2017 10:03

Okay I have tried everything mentioned in the thread on the latest build, and like Michal I can't reproduce it either.

Everything appears to be correct and functioning as it should both on picks ups and drop offs.

Game logs?
[ external image ]
I reserve the right to be 100% wrong.
Something isn't right, nothing feels the same.
Everyone around me Is a different shade of grey.

Return to “Bugs 1.27”