Metallic Paint DLC

artonweb

Metallic Paint DLC

#1 Post by artonweb » 22 Aug 2014 02:03

Hi,
I am brand new to the world of World of Trucks. I purchased & downloaded the game via my equally new Steam account; and when I opened the game for the very first time (& created my profile), I was presented with the option both to create a World of Trucks website registration and to login to World of Trucks [website]. I saw that there was available a Metallic Paint package DLC for free for registering with World of Trucks. However, within Steam, the DLC for this package is not free, it is $1.99 or so (still reasonable lol); and I see no mechanism on the actual World of Trucks website to obtain this particular DLC. Please advise as to the correct procedure to follow to obtain this DLC free as the promotion indicated rather than as a paid purchase. Thanks much!
Last edited by ohaha on 07 Sep 2014 16:35, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: moved. don't post in the root. find appropriate section
Smaen

Re: Metallic Paint DLC

#2 Post by Smaen » 22 Aug 2014 07:21

Hello!
Make sure you're logged in and then click here to recive the code.
Then follow the instructions to the right.

-Smaen
artonweb

Re: Metallic Paint DLC

#3 Post by artonweb » 22 Aug 2014 20:46

Thank you, Smaen. I played ETS2 today for the very first time, and I enjoyed it immensely! I obtained the Metallic Paint DLC per your reply, and it now resides happily in my account lol. I look forward to countless hours enjoying this wonderful sim. Thank you again for your reply, and thank you & SCS for this excellent and enjoyable sim & game.

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”