[REL] ProMods v2.68

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
old.Trucker

Re: [REL] ProMods v2.02

#2781 Post by old.Trucker » 04 Jul 2016 15:11

plykkegaard wrote:If you like to nitpick: Be very active, very consistent and follow bug reporting to the point during SCS public beta events
You might eventually be picked if you ask nicely
Nooo thanks ... :)

and thank you for clarification ...

------------------
to all:
For those who do not monitor frequently Promods site, I think this is very interesting expansion of the Promods

Development on version 2.x (Balkan Area)
http://www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13125
Understanding 'map editor' is really easy, all you have to do is understand 'map editor' ... :o
(BigTrucker) old.Trucker = more millions km in: 18 WoS series (+Extreme Trucker) + Rig'n'Roll (California) + ETS + GTS + UKTS + STDS + ETS2 + ATS

Peterbilt & Mercedes + TruckersMP = Trucking
jarvik79

#2782 Post by jarvik79 » 04 Jul 2016 21:41

MisterOlla wrote:Oups.
I just forgot that i'm using CB on that profile. :oops:
GameLog is deleted. Shame on me. :?
Don't worry, it's hardly news, Max himself hinted a week or two ago that they were working on that anyway.
Vojghi

#2783 Post by Vojghi » 05 Jul 2016 21:55

Hi please is it possible to fix these bugs in game.log?

<ERROR> Node linkage inconsistency detected! Node uid:0x2935DF5160F39B

<ERROR> Garage spawn point not found! (fjardabyggd)
<ERROR> Garage spawn point not found! (osijek)
<ERROR> Garage spawn point not found! (virovitica)
<ERROR> Garage spawn point not found! (sla_brod)

The first one could be some bug in the vicinity of Siedlce (Poland).

The second one (fjardabyggd) appars even with the whole new profile without any other maps. (if it is been already noticed sorry for I am repeating it)

These other three are because of project Balkan and I do not know how can I fix it (I have already removed project balkan from mods)

Thank you very much for your help.
LoaderSaints

#2784 Post by LoaderSaints » 06 Jul 2016 03:13

The garage spawn point errors can only be fixed by having a garage again in those cities. The node linkage inconsistency however is a map related problem which can be fixed by the developers.
Vojghi

#2785 Post by Vojghi » 06 Jul 2016 19:35

Ok I believe it will be fixed in the next version of promods.

Unfortunatelly I tried to buy these garages again but without any success. There are still these bugs with Garage spawn point not found! in game.log

Is there another way how to delete it?

Thank you very much.
Josh0

#2786 Post by Josh0 » 07 Jul 2016 07:49

Vojghi wrote:<ERROR> Garage spawn point not found! (fjardabyggd)
<ERROR> Garage spawn point not found! (osijek)
<ERROR> Garage spawn point not found! (virovitica)
<ERROR> Garage spawn point not found! (sla_brod)
These error messages occur when the game, at one point, had garages defined in those locations, but then the garages were removed from the profile. This usually occurs when you remove a map mod from your profile: the garages that were defined in that map mod do not get removed from the savegame files, so they generate error messages in the game log. I confirm that city "fjardabyggd" (Iceland) was defined in ProMods 2.02, but it wasn't used anywhere in the map; maybe it was being used in an earlier version of ProMods or in another map mod. The city definition was removed from ProMods 2.03 because it wasn't being used anywhere. The other 3 cities you listed are not part of ProMods, as you already said.

These errors do not cause any problems in the game. The only way to "fix" these errors is to do one of the following:
  1. Restore the mod in your profile that defined the garages (you do not need to buy the garages)
  2. Manually remove the garage definitions from your savegame file, but I recommend against doing this as you really need to know what you are doing to avoid messing up your savegame file
  3. Start a new profile with just the new mods you want to use (however this will lose all of your career progress, you will have to start from the beginning)
Vojghi wrote:The second one (fjardabyggd) appears even with the whole new profile without any other maps.
I really doubt that this error will be in the game log if you start a new profile with no map mods loaded.

LoaderSaints wrote:The node linkage inconsistency however is a map related problem which can be fixed by the developers.
Vojghi wrote:Ok I believe it will be fixed in the next version of promods.
Given the location of this node (I verified it is North of Siedlce, Poland), I believe it is a problem in the ProMods<->RusMap connector. The error does not occur when loading only ProMods 2.03. So it will only be fixed in a future version of RusMap, not ProMods.
old.Trucker

#2787 Post by old.Trucker » 07 Jul 2016 08:56

@Josh0:

I admire you and you have all my congratulations ... :shock:
Understanding 'map editor' is really easy, all you have to do is understand 'map editor' ... :o
(BigTrucker) old.Trucker = more millions km in: 18 WoS series (+Extreme Trucker) + Rig'n'Roll (California) + ETS + GTS + UKTS + STDS + ETS2 + ATS

Peterbilt & Mercedes + TruckersMP = Trucking
Vojghi

#2788 Post by Vojghi » 07 Jul 2016 09:06

Thank you very much for your answer. :-)
Theosz

#2789 Post by Theosz » 13 Jul 2016 19:46

PROMODS vs SCS - Traffic issues.

Hello guys. I don't know exactly if is a issue due promods or SCS. Again, about roundabouts where some issues happens if I (try) increase the traffic.

1) I know that all/every car into roundabouts have preference to go ahead... should.

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

obs: The space/area where my truck is now was not occupied. This car already stop.

2) The settings about traffic must be same or different when using console developer to (try) increase the traffic, including to different maps?
R. Doesn't matter because I'm notice any difference. Exist some else? other?

I see few cars. The worst is closer areas ports where do not exist one unique car/truck. At least some trucks should go to park on specific areas, I think. It would be awesome if others trucks go to inside boat also. We could turn of the engines and play cards. XD

g_lod_factor_traffic 4.0
g_lod_factor_parked 4.0
g_traffic 10

my game.log.txt - http://pastebin.com/HenmxPwg

PS: Still talking about preference way, there are crossroads where AI need to wait much time way some angel to stop and give the space to go ahead. I remember the time where the game using - 10, 20, 35!!!... minutes to wait to there are not cars in other hand to this way can go ahead? Sorry but some time I have urgent load to delivery.

TY
PLEASE, vote for krizzy090's idea about ownable freightmarket skins viewtopic.php?f=185&t=276108
Brazil... shanty towns
since ATS 1.32... and counting
Frachti

#2790 Post by Frachti » 13 Jul 2016 20:05

Hello Theosz,

this issue seems to be already known:

http://www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=13205

best regards
i7-6700k@4.0GHz, 16GB RAM @2400MHz, MSI GTX 1070_8GB@1963MHz GPU Clock, Win 8 Prof x64
Profile1:ETS2 1.35.1.13@x64
Profile2:Promods beta testing

Return to “Maps”