Virtual Speditor Program - Job scheduler program (Upd. 24.10.2023)

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
salessio2

Re: Virtual Speditor Program - Job scheduler program

#371 Post by salessio2 » 16 May 2017 06:37

xyzan wrote:Thanks to dadragon84 instruction fix is ready. However I suggest to use it with caution with Heavy DLC - as trailers there are longer than normal ones, and you can add hauling to a place, where you won't be able to park this thing.

There are little changes in this version:
- Heavy Cargo DLC compatibility (for ETS)
- Limiting time_multiplier to 7x max due to possible issue with to high values set here
- Added Dutch and Danish Languages

https://www.adrive.com/public/Dscczy/Vi ... tor1_9.rar
I've a question, is it the new version or must we follow also the dadragon84 instruction?
ThunderSky

#372 Post by ThunderSky » 16 May 2017 07:30

i've to write cargo.name or just name?

I want to add ALL cargoes so i can use it with new profiles where there are not many trailers / cargoes. Exist somewere all files or i've to go into Def?
xyzan

#373 Post by xyzan » 16 May 2017 07:49

@salessio2 - Speditor 1.9 works with DLC Heavy Cargo, so dadragon84's manual overwrite is not needed anymore. You can use cargoes from heavy cargo pack as all other cargoes in speditor.

@ThunderSky - in cargo.fil you have to write cargo.cargoname (example: cargo.carrots)
I have no such a list of all cargoes, but you can find one here:
viewtopic.php?f=41&t=125995
ThunderSky

#374 Post by ThunderSky » 16 May 2017 08:44

Perfect, that's what i need! And easy to copy xD
Last edited by ThunderSky on 16 May 2017 10:25, edited 1 time in total.
Dubbeledraaideur

#376 Post by Dubbeledraaideur » 16 May 2017 11:43

Hi.

Sorry that I post my first post right in this topic, without introducing etc...

I have some issues with Virtual Speditor.
I have downloaded the Virtual Speditor, unpacked it in ETS2 folder and tried to execute it.
But I get the message when opening the program:
Cannot get access to the device, path or file. You do not have the proper access for this item.
Removed the folder

Then I deblocked the .rar file, and unpacked it again in the same folder
But I get the same error
Run the program as admin, but still got the same error
Then chose a other folder, to extract the .rar file.
But still no access.

Microsoft Visual C++2012 Redistributable has been installed (X86 and X64 versions).
I am running on Windows 10 64 bit

Also checked the permissions of the Virtual_speditor.exe , but I have clearance to read and write.

Someone also suggested:
1)Please go to "My Computer/Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2" and find "config.cfg"
2)Open "config.cfg"
3)Press "Ctrl+F" and write "save" and search for it.
4)Find "uset g_save_format "x". X could be any number. Please change "x" to "2"
5)It must be as "uset g_save_format "2"
6)Save the file and exit. It must be done.

Did that, but as I expected it does not do anything, due to the fact that the file is not starting at all.

Anything else I can try?
OnilFortal

#377 Post by OnilFortal » 16 May 2017 12:56

Thank you very much!
Last edited by Flemming V on 16 May 2017 18:17, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Pyramide quote removed.
xyzan

#378 Post by xyzan » 16 May 2017 19:37

@Dubbeledraaideur
Hi,
First of all:
point 1-6 are necessary for speditor to work properly, however you have issue much earlier, as I understood.

I don't have much thought on this, as I did not encounter such an issue yet. However I know people, that run Speditor on Win 10 64bits. So, we should be able to solve it.
I understood, that application isn't starting at all - you don't have Virtual Speditor window at all.

1. Unpack all files to any directory (I have folder Virtual Speditor on my desktop, so I can access it easly) What is important, all files and folders should be unpacked into that one folder. I actually did not check, if it works within ETS folder
2. Try to start Virtual_Speditor.exe
3. If it does not work, try to run it as administrator (right click -> run as administrator)
4. if program does not start - go to Virtual Speditor folder and check, if crash.log file appeared. If yes, please, send me it's content.
5. if that does not help starting program, do screenshot of folder where you unpacked virtual speditor. I need to see if all files are there.
Nomu

#379 Post by Nomu » 16 May 2017 20:31

Hello, I would like to know if it is normal that I do not find the trailer Volvo truck ?
There are the trailer truck Scania but not Volvo

I use google translation sorry about my english :oops:
ThunderSky

#380 Post by ThunderSky » 16 May 2017 20:45

@Dubbeledraaideur
I made a video about "How to install / use Virtual Speditor", if you want, watch it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-3rIWHWmdc

Ah, if you want to not exit from the game, if you want to create a job in multiplayer or just speedup the process, use "Quicksave" instead of "Autosave". Read my first comment under the video.

Return to “Others”