Virtual Speditor Program - Job scheduler program (Upd. 24.10.2023)

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
xyzan

Re: Virtual Speditor Program - Job scheduler program

#231 Post by xyzan » 02 Mar 2017 09:01

I'm not using economy data at all. So, not this change :)
Speditor is using only your save game file (game.sii) - nothing more than that.

There are changes in ATS in 1.6 beta. Some trailer information was removed from job market data - parked trailer position, trailer license plates... and that shifted job market for few lines up in save file- speditor is saving old data, which are longer than expected, and destroying file structure by overwriting some important stuff on lower lines.
Issue is already located and initially fixed - but I need ETS 1.27 to confirm as I'm focusing mainly on ETS.
room217au

#232 Post by room217au » 02 Mar 2017 12:43

ah ok then. Thanks.
I'm hurriedly trying to finish achievements using your mod in current ETS2 :)
If you suck at playing the trumpet, that's probably why.
xyzan

#233 Post by xyzan » 02 Mar 2017 12:58

I was very disappointed doing that... As all Nucleon companies looks exactly the same :( Deliver all power plants one by one wasn't as interesting as I expected. The same with airport deliveries to FLE...

Now chasing fuel deliveries ;) Speditor make finishing achivements so easy ;)
L-M.CZE

#234 Post by L-M.CZE » 04 Mar 2017 20:18

First of all, I would like to thank you for perfect work! But I also want to ask, hos can I set more time for my delivery? For example a add a job from meinnhaim to torsthavn (promods and sorry for probably bad spelling) and spediter calculated track for around 1300 km and now i have 31 hours to complete my delivery, but my gps says that it is 2250km ( i guess with ferry) and that I need much more time of course. Is there any possibility to change that delivery time? Thank you :)

P.S : I think that I have solved my problem. In promods def file I change in file economy_data.sii an the value "simulation_avg_speed:" from 62 km/h to experimental 10 km/h. This changed the delivery time from 31 hours to 207 hours, so maybe it will be the solution for me. I can't tell that this will work at every time, but it is working for me at this time. But I would like also your opinion if there is some more easy way through your program... Thank you.
xyzan

#235 Post by xyzan » 05 Mar 2017 20:13

In next version of speditor (1.8) that will be released after 1.27, I will add posiblity to make that value longer. This is calculated according to distance. I've added also ferry support in next version. So, there will be more acurate time when given route has ferry.
L-M.CZE

#236 Post by L-M.CZE » 06 Mar 2017 08:16

xyzan wrote:In next version of speditor (1.8) that will be released after 1.27, I will add posiblity to make that value longer. This is calculated according to distance. I've added also ferry support in next version. So, there will be more acurate time when given route has ferry.
Thanks for your answer. I am glad to hear that and I am looking forward to next version :-)
Pr1nc3

#237 Post by Pr1nc3 » 12 Mar 2017 14:34

Cheating for achievement :?:
xyzan

#238 Post by xyzan » 12 Mar 2017 20:03

If you feel that need, you can :)
syft3land

#239 Post by syft3land » 21 Mar 2017 17:43

Seems interesting, gonna try it right away. By the way, I took some time to translate the labels to Norwegian, with the exception of the "company" ones... if you want the translation for them as well, the Norwegian word is "firma".

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9S3Z ... mlFOWVGakE
xyzan

#240 Post by xyzan » 22 Mar 2017 08:56

Thank you, Norwegian will be included in next update

Return to “Others”