SCS Software

message board
It is currently 23 Apr 2017 21:39

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17  Next
PostPosted: 04 Jul 2016 23:14 

Actually what should be reworked is the frame cut ahead of the landing gear

PostPosted: 06 Jul 2016 14:26 

Such cool truck is a shame thta do not work...many author fall on this cause most use 3 axles chassis...while the best to tuneed where pin should be are the 2 axles chassis. Cause if you put trailer right next to cab on a 3axle chassis, then on a 2 axles chassis the trailer will smash back cabin or exaust pipes etc. Because the 3 axle truck really have 5th more far back then normal ones, because normal chassis ends between the 2 back axles on a 3 axles chassis...i see this mistake a lot, people who does not know this and since 3 axles is what they use and don`t tested it with nothing else this occure...yesterday gave up on som,e because my exhaust were about half size inside trailer ;) not pretty

EDIT: Mate i`m very sorry...after all trailers do show, the thing is that some are "rar" file, while others are zip or SCS, wich decive me, because some work the rar while others you need to remove zip file from withinn the rar file. Once i did, it did show...still could appear more, but works great, appear in traffic...im glad cause is one of the most realistc frigo trailers outthere...the double tail lights very frigo style...a beauty. A shame they removed the velocity signs pplus the orange and yellow square signs from the back doors, still is a detail cause is a great mod...Sorry about mistake, has i recognize myt own ;)

PostPosted: 19 Jul 2016 16:40 

Awesome work on that trailer.

But I would love to see the trailer somply assigned to existing cargo instead of (only) adding new ones. That way the trailer would be available in custom companies made by map mods, too.

PostPosted: 21 Sep 2016 15:01 

Something missing

PostPosted: 21 Sep 2016 17:41 

@stummer
Yes, future version cargo base scs.

@smyro
Corrected in the next version.

PostPosted: 21 Sep 2016 21:49 

Good

By the way can you make matte/less reflective(shiny) version? (metal parts are ok)

PostPosted: 18 Mar 2017 20:50 

Unlocked on owner's request.

PostPosted: 18 Mar 2017 21:46 

Sounds promising!

https://www.worldoftrucks.com/en/online ... hp?id=6686

PostPosted: 20 Mar 2017 01:39 

the problem I have always had with the Chereau trailer mods of late is that they are too close to the cab, clipping with the aero kit in some cases, and on the 6 wheel chassis the neck of the trailer clips with the chassis of the tractor, this looks to have sorted that, however the download link doesnt work, any idea what happened to it or where it can be found, or has it been taken down due to incompatibility with 1.27?

On the subject of clipping, the Schwarzmuller trailer neck also clips on 6 wheel chassis to some degree, this leaves the Lamberet trailers, great trailer but sits too low on the wheelarches and could do with being raised up slightly, in part this is *probably* due to the 5th wheel on the trucks sitting quite low.

PostPosted: 20 Mar 2017 01:42 

JESAN wrote:
Actually what should be reworked is the frame cut ahead of the landing gear

yes, i agree, it extends too far forward.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17  Next