pedals reversed

hippo

pedals reversed

#1 Post by hippo » 10 Jun 2013 20:45

Hi,

I have setup my controls, but the brake and clutch are the wrong way around. that reads wrong, they are reversed, as in the brake is fully on and the clutch is fully on when nothing is pressed. They are full on when not pressed, and full off when press fully. How can I reverse this problem, so I can drive? My Accelerator is fine.

Thanks
n4gix

Re: pedals reversed

#2 Post by n4gix » 10 Jun 2013 23:31

Um, do what I did and tick on the option to reverse the axis. It's in your control's user interface. Once you've reversed the axis, you should be able to see the "green bar" increase from left to right, instead of decreasing from right to left... :lol:
Fr. Bill
Interests: Gauge Programming - 3d Max Modeling for Eaglesoft Development Group & Military Visualizations
It is not wise to contest forum moderators; they have more ways to admonish than you have of evading, (Shin'a'in Proverb) :)
hippo

#3 Post by hippo » 12 Jun 2013 06:18

:lol: thank you for the reply. I am using G25 pedal with a leo bodnar usb cable connected directly to the usb port. Windows is handling it as a generic device, no driver, and no reverse axis option. There seems to be no reverse axis option in the game.

I fixed it by moving the pedals to the steering wheel, and it reported the axis in a usable way.
Komat
SCS Software

#4 Post by Komat » 12 Jun 2013 17:33

hippo wrote:There seems to be no reverse axis option in the game.
There is one for each axis in the ETS2 controller option screen. It is named "Axis mode". Alternatively using the in-game Input Wizard might probably set the pedals correctly as well, it knows about bodnar usb cable although we tested it with G27 pedals.

EDIT: While that is not available in ScaniaTDS, you can configure the pedals in ETS2 and then copy the resulting controls.sii file to Scania.
jessicarobin

#5 Post by jessicarobin » 18 Sep 2013 10:05

• Two additional Dangerous Drives levels: "Backstreet" and "High in the Sky."
• Improved performance in the Scania: Demo Centre level.
• Automatic gearbox which does not flip brake and accelerator pedals during reverse movement.
VeloW

#6 Post by VeloW » 04 Mar 2014 19:22

bodnar box user here too, all my pedals were reversed.
fixed it by editing controls.ini after some trial and error ;P

config_lines[124]: "mix aforward `normalize(sel(c_jcombined, -j_throttle?0, (j_throttle?1 * -0.5 + 0.5)), c_throt_dz)`"
config_lines[125]: "mix abackward `normalize(sel(c_jcombined, j_brake?0, (j_brake?1 * -0.5 + 0.5)), c_brake_dz)`"
config_lines[129]: "mix clutch `dclutch + normalize((j_clutch?1 * -0.5 + 0.5), c_clutch_dz)`"

remove the - to reverse the reversed pedal :lol:
[ external image ]FREE THE CABIN! Petition SCS![ external image ] it worked!
439652 KM 07032014

Return to “SCANIA Truck Driving Simulator”