Logitech GT problems

tophatmenis97

Logitech GT problems

#1 Post by tophatmenis97 » 02 Jan 2015 13:05

Hello, i have the logitech GT steering wheel and i am experiencing some problems. I have the exact same set up for ets2 but cant seem to drive on scania truck driving. The brake seems to be always on, unless i press the accelerator. But when i take my foot off the accelerator the brake comes back on. Also the steering wheel feels really hard to turn as if the force feedback is not allowing me to turn the wheel. I am not sure what is causing this.

Thank you for your time.
Flemming V
Global moderator

Re: Logitech GT problems

#2 Post by Flemming V » 02 Jan 2015 13:10

Go into options > controller > acceleration Axis and press onto the text right besides it. Then press your accelerator.
Do the same for Brake Axis.
KamHeamn

Logitech GT problems

#3 Post by KamHeamn » 10 Aug 2019 12:27

Ive the following problems with my steering Wheel Logitech Driving ForceI can map some unfortunatelly not all buttons on my steering wheel, bu I donnot see the mapping. There is just blank rectangles although it is mapped.I miss a possibility to map any steering wheel button to the roof camera. Now I should use mouse and click to it, such is not ideal.I miss a possibility to map any steering wheel button to the Map.I would very appreciate a possibility to map some two buttons of my steering wheel to shift gear sequentially up and down. I use Logitech Driving Force steering wheel. There is some lever. Its not true gear shift such is on Logitech G27, it has only two positions up and down and I noticed that Spintires doesnt recognise these buttons. Does Spintires bind really all controls on the connected controllers? In some game these buttons had number 15 and 16
Milan1NL

Re: Logitech GT problems

#4 Post by Milan1NL » 16 Sep 2019 08:03

You have the newest drivers for your steering wheel? Mayabe that fix it?
***My English is not very good with spelling or something like that***
[ external image ]
ETS2 gamer since the first day when it comes out!
My Screenshot topic | My World Of Trucks
[ external image ]

Return to “SCANIA Truck Driving Simulator”