Scania Truck For Macintosh

terky90

Scania Truck For Macintosh

#1 Post by terky90 » 02 Apr 2013 11:36

Hey! I have just joined the forum to find help for Scania Truck Driving Sim. I would like to know if there is any way you can add a Radio Station to it because, on Mac it doesn't have a Documents. I looked on the Application Support and it doesn't have a Scania Truck Driving Sim folder. I would like to know because I would really like to listen to music while driving!

Thanks,
Terky90
erkinalp

Re: Scania Truck For Macintosh

#2 Post by erkinalp » 02 Apr 2013 14:42

Have you tried ~/ ?
terky90

#3 Post by terky90 » 02 Apr 2013 22:47

On what?
Flemming V
Global moderator

#4 Post by Flemming V » 03 Apr 2013 07:03

terky90 wrote:Hey! I have just joined the forum to find help for Scania Truck Driving Sim. I would like to know if there is any way you can add a Radio Station to it because, on Mac it doesn't have a Documents. I looked on the Application Support and it doesn't have a Scania Truck Driving Sim folder. I would like to know because I would really like to listen to music while driving!

Thanks,
Terky90
Somewhere your savegames must be, and at that place you should find the Live_Streams.sii file. (It has to be there somewhere.)
You can replace that with the one from ETS2 and then you have 190 radios to choose from.
I have attached the live_streams.sii file here for you to download. Then you just need to search and replace it on you Mac.
Attachments

[The extension zip has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Return to “SCANIA Truck Driving Simulator”